Reviews of L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci

A very beautiful, powdery floral fragrance. Timeless and elegant.
27th December, 2005
Great bottle. Is this a good scent? YES! I guess it's cause it remids me of my mother and of a perfect weather in a spring afternoon in a valley of flowers. Light? nop it's not very light and the logevity is good too. It's very much a classic and hasn't lost the allure it draws on some people.It might be a bit heady for some too. But I just love it. Unmistakable fragrance.
10th December, 2005
I love this fragrance. To me it smells really sophisticated and fresh. On me the drydown is incredibly soft and sweet.
07th December, 2005

Very time I wear this I received compliments of how nice I smell. My husband asks me to wear this; it is his favorite of all my collection.
23rd November, 2005
Smells ok on others, but in contact with my skin it transforms to a sickening chemical mix of soap and hair-spray.
15th October, 2005
Apparently the good Baron de Charlus finds L'Air du Temps angelic. Well if this is the aroma of angels, then please send me to hell right away! If anyone wants to describe that nasty smell of old ladies OD-ing on their perfume - just remember the name of this atrocity. This is really terrible and should be forbidden ASAP. Powder overload with ghastly florals, get it away from me!
26th September, 2005
A timeless masterpiece. One of my first perfumes and it's surely a good beginning. Starts with the notes of jasmin, develops with rose and carnation, ends with iris, chrysanthemum, sandalwood and musk.
10th August, 2005
Another classic, very romantic. Still one of my favorites!
21st August, 2004
A CLASSIC FLORAL THAT WILL FOREVER STAY TIMELESS. REMINDS ME OF MY GRAN BUT IN A NICE WAY. BEAUTIFUL BOTTLE.
19th December, 2003