Reviews of Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz by Nina Ricci

Find out more about Les Belles de Ricci - Liberté Acidulée / Liberty Fizz by Nina Ricci in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Indiscreet's avatar
    Indiscreet

This is my summer scent. It's very light and fresh and reminds me of greenhouses. The raspberry comes out quite strongly when I wear it. It's a fresh, fun scent.

05 January, 2007

hesperidee's avatar
    hesperidee

I love, love , LOVED this when I first got it in 1996.The tomato leaf smells fresh on the skin, and the berry notes appealed to me at the time. That said, I now tire of the synthetic fruit notes and the minimal staying power. So I would have given in a thumbs up 10 years ago, but it's neutral for me now.
    If you're through with vanilla, ocean and citrus perfumes, however, this is decidedly different. I'd recommend trying before buying.

27 March, 2006

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

Liberty Fizz (green bottle): a delicious composition based on the leaf, flower and fruit of the tomato.- This isn't bad at all, but it isn't me. An orange leafy note comes through very nicely at first, but as with all of Nina Ricci's perfumes (the exceptions are Deci Dela & L'Air du Temps) this falls flat very quickly on me.

04 December, 2005

miki's avatar
    miki

The green one smells very good. I really love it. It's so sweet and feminine.

12 September, 2004