Reviews of Premier Jour by Nina Ricci

Find out more about Premier Jour by Nina Ricci in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

notmenoeb's avatar

Romania Romania

For me this is a shy and rather everyday sister of Coco Mademoiselle; it is smooth, pinky feel in the beginning. The middle notes fade to make way to the loud daffodil - which is playful, cheerful, this is why I like how it makes me feel in cold weather. The drydown is an imprecise mixture that loses the daffodil and fades quickly. Still, the lasting power is somewhere over 4 hours.

31st October, 2011

guin221's avatar

This is my most favorite fragrence ever! I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Problem is... it's hard to find. It isn"t overpowering. just subtle and beautiful!

15 August, 2011

JubliantUvula's avatar

This scent was fairly linear on me and I thought it was a mens fragrance. Starts woody citrus and then the wood dies down and couple light flowers bloom where it was standing, it is spring! Somehow the Citrus and woodyness finds its way back smothering the delicate flowers.

Like Spring in Michigan, It is not meant for my skin.

05 April, 2011

Weimar27's avatar

Modern and sexy and if bland i'm not a fan of skin
    scents but this seems to be alright, opens green
    and woody with clean etchings of white gardenia. dries down sweet with vanilla and sweet pea I don't smell
    any orchids nor detect them but it has a beautiful musk
    drydown Basically there's not alot to say about this
    these are one of the self explanatory fragrances with
    the No Fuss No Muss kind of altitude with modern
    Perfumery nothing that screams out individuality.

29 December, 2010

jenson's avatar

India India

i really like premier jour on my wife. so much so that i wouldnt mind wearing it myself. smells of refined pink rose with touch of vanilla, fruits and amber. smells elegant all the way to the drydown. and the best part? doesnt smell like fruit candy. i dont find anything in it thats repulsive. only elegance.

13 October, 2009

vintage*red's avatar

I thought Allure was bad until I tried this ugly fruity floral. I cannnot give a further assessment, because I ran to the faucet to scrub off this wretched stuff.

10th October, 2009

Gabi's avatar

Romania Romania

I was determined to buy this fragrance but I thought I should try a sample first and see how long it lasted on my skin.After 1 hour, it was gone.I was very dissapointed because I found it at a good price and it has a pretty smell,perfect for daytime use.Unfortunately,not worth the money.

16 June, 2009

elgab89's avatar

Soft, pretty, fruity, nice. I give it an Eh!

28 July, 2008

Smileica's avatar

Serbia Serbia

It's ok, nothing special, but it has something that makes me want to sneeze! I can not wear it at all...

10th January, 2008

misspring's avatar

I haven't worn this one enough to give a fair assessment. It is light, a nice gardenia, citrus floral blend. Possibly a little almond in there. The drydown comes quickly, anice musky vanilla, a little sandalwood, and it is gone. I haven't tried this at all in winter, or in multiple dabs, but the previous reviews put it back on my list.

13 October, 2006

malka_lev_adom's avatar

I think I smell sweet pea in this, and sweet pea is one of my favorite floral notes. it's a soft scent, this one, and I love it in the hot summers of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. soft, fresh, gentle... it's perfect for the times you want to wear a sun dress or just a gentle camisole that covers only what needs to be covered. beautiful.

29 December, 2005

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

The notes are supposed to be musk, vanilla and mandarin. It starts out mildly pretty, but it lacks a real depth on my skin. The drydown ends flat and watery on my skin. Another barely there scent.

04 December, 2005

vicky's avatar

THIS FRAGRANCE IS SOFT AND FEMININE. IT HAS SUGARED ALMONDS IN AND IS GREAT FOR A DAYTIME SCENT.

19 December, 2003