Negative Reviews of Premier Jour by Nina Ricci

This scent was fairly linear on me and I thought it was a mens fragrance. Starts woody citrus and then the wood dies down and couple light flowers bloom where it was standing, it is spring! Somehow the Citrus and woodyness finds its way back smothering the delicate flowers.

Like Spring in Michigan, It is not meant for my skin.
05th April, 2011
I thought Allure was bad until I tried this ugly fruity floral. I cannnot give a further assessment, because I ran to the faucet to scrub off this wretched stuff.
10th October, 2009
I was determined to buy this fragrance but I thought I should try a sample first and see how long it lasted on my skin.After 1 hour, it was gone.I was very dissapointed because I found it at a good price and it has a pretty smell,perfect for daytime use.Unfortunately,not worth the money.
16th June, 2009

It's ok, nothing special, but it has something that makes me want to sneeze! I can not wear it at all...
10th January, 2008
The notes are supposed to be musk, vanilla and mandarin. It starts out mildly pretty, but it lacks a real depth on my skin. The drydown ends flat and watery on my skin. Another barely there scent.
04th December, 2005