Reviews

Positive Reviews of Premier Jour by Nina Ricci

Salutation.

Hi.

First I Expected a strong overpowering scent,instead I was pleasantly surprised by PREMIER JOUR as I found it Soft in a Nice way.Playfully Attractive and Irresistibly Seductive. It is not as Special as PURE POISON. Romantic,Cute, Luminous,Delicious,Floral,Feminine and Fresh.

Joyful notes of Sweet Pea and Mandarin Orange leading to an Romantic heart of Orchid and Especially Gardenia and these are brought into a Feminine and Soft base of Creamy Musk,Vanilla and Sandalwood and Evokes a feeling of Serenity and Beauty.Middle notes are the best for me.

In fact The white floral notes make it fresh and at the same time Romantic.It is not sharp or overwhelming.A nice Feminine scent you could use it for most Seasons and Occasions.Ideal for a Blithe Lady who likes a Refined yet Romantic scent. Totally it is not a Extraordinary floral but Simply LOVELY.

Sillage?Interesting.

Longevity?Average on my skin.

67.5/10
23rd April, 2015
For me this is a shy and rather everyday sister of Coco Mademoiselle; it is smooth, pinky feel in the beginning. The middle notes fade to make way to the loud daffodil - which is playful, cheerful, this is why I like how it makes me feel in cold weather. The drydown is an imprecise mixture that loses the daffodil and fades quickly. Still, the lasting power is somewhere over 4 hours.
31st October, 2011
This is my most favorite fragrence ever! I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Problem is... it's hard to find. It isn"t overpowering. just subtle and beautiful!
15th August, 2011
i really like premier jour on my wife. so much so that i wouldnt mind wearing it myself. smells of refined pink rose with touch of vanilla, fruits and amber. smells elegant all the way to the drydown. and the best part? doesnt smell like fruit candy. i dont find anything in it thats repulsive. only elegance.
13th October, 2009
I think I smell sweet pea in this, and sweet pea is one of my favorite floral notes. it's a soft scent, this one, and I love it in the hot summers of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. soft, fresh, gentle... it's perfect for the times you want to wear a sun dress or just a gentle camisole that covers only what needs to be covered. beautiful.
29th December, 2005
THIS FRAGRANCE IS SOFT AND FEMININE. IT HAS SUGARED ALMONDS IN AND IS GREAT FOR A DAYTIME SCENT.
19th December, 2003