Positive Reviews of Premier Jour by Nina Ricci

Find out more about Premier Jour by Nina Ricci in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

notmenoeb's avatar

Romania Romania

For me this is a shy and rather everyday sister of Coco Mademoiselle; it is smooth, pinky feel in the beginning. The middle notes fade to make way to the loud daffodil - which is playful, cheerful, this is why I like how it makes me feel in cold weather. The drydown is an imprecise mixture that loses the daffodil and fades quickly. Still, the lasting power is somewhere over 4 hours.

31st October, 2011

guin221's avatar

This is my most favorite fragrence ever! I get so many compliments on it when I wear it. Problem is... it's hard to find. It isn"t overpowering. just subtle and beautiful!

15 August, 2011

jenson's avatar

India India

i really like premier jour on my wife. so much so that i wouldnt mind wearing it myself. smells of refined pink rose with touch of vanilla, fruits and amber. smells elegant all the way to the drydown. and the best part? doesnt smell like fruit candy. i dont find anything in it thats repulsive. only elegance.

13 October, 2009

malka_lev_adom's avatar

I think I smell sweet pea in this, and sweet pea is one of my favorite floral notes. it's a soft scent, this one, and I love it in the hot summers of Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. soft, fresh, gentle... it's perfect for the times you want to wear a sun dress or just a gentle camisole that covers only what needs to be covered. beautiful.

29 December, 2005

vicky's avatar

THIS FRAGRANCE IS SOFT AND FEMININE. IT HAS SUGARED ALMONDS IN AND IS GREAT FOR A DAYTIME SCENT.

19 December, 2003