Reviews of OP Juice for Women by Ocean Pacific

Find out more about OP Juice for Women by Ocean Pacific in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Yumm's avatar
    Yumm

Synthetic Juice

This smells amazing on some people, but I am not one of those people. Strangely, musk is my thing, but not this musk. The opening smells like fly spray on me, and develops into something that is neither fruity, floral nor musky. The final result is very synthetic with my body chemistry.

Pros: Smells great on some folks.
    Cons: Smells like fly spray on me!"

21st October, 2013

Kittycat63's avatar
    Kittycat63

OP Juice is nowhere near as good as OP Blend.

OP Juice is OK but nothing special. It's light, quite watery, slightly fruity and smells slightly synthetic. It has pretty good staying power.

It's not bad but not a perfume from my collection that I wear too often. I have other perfumes (including OP Blend) that are so much better!

18 February, 2011

elizabethean's avatar
    elizabethean
    Jamaica Jamaica

Very youthfu, like 16-21? Not for the 30, 40 crowd if you are trying to be sophisticated, with a fresh touch. But if you want to feel young again, reminiscent to your first over the counter cologne, this is it. The notes all run together giving it a powdery scent in the end.

31st October, 2007

encarnacion2's avatar
    encarnacion2
    Venezuela Venezuela

It isn´t a bad fragrance, but the top is simply awful and disgusting, full licoride and strange, but later changes to a more pleasant aroma no overpowered but super long-lasting.

29 May, 2007

castorpollux's avatar
    castorpollux

Who came up with this piece of trash? Perfumer's member card withdrawn!
    NO no and no!

01st August, 2006

TinselX's avatar
    TinselX

Very unique and clean, with a touch of sweetness. Has a weird note in the dry-down that I can't put my finger on...same weird note as I Love Love. Would have been my HG if it weren't for that note. Still like it, though.

26 August, 2005