Reviews of Le Roy Soleil by Salvador Dali

this goes in the same style like Joop Berlin, both scents are not produced anymore today.

It is as well fruity floral, both have almost identical base....but the fruity note here is almost fermented boozy....exotic, and reminds me of palm beaches an summer....

its very strong, i recognized carnal flower and cinnamom ...its complex spicy floral with strong fruity boozy note.
05th May, 2013
A spicy, fruity oriental. I like pineapple in fragrances, Colony by Patou is a great pineapple-chypre, and now I've found a nice pineapple-oriental in Le Roy Soleil. This is a likeable and happy fragrance, though it it sweet and and the fruits are borderline overripe. Lots of notes fizzing around fighting for your attention, but the pineapple shines through.

Perfumer: Philippe Romano

pineapple, mandarin orange, apple, bergamot, rosewood, lemon, papaya flower and rhubarb

Middle
cyclamen, apricot, carnation, cinnamon, orchid, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose

Base
sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, patchouli, musk, vanilla and vetiver

02nd December, 2012
this one is my favourite from dali house. top notes are very unisex - specially today when we so many sweet men fragrances. middle and base notes become more femine unfortunatly for me ;) anyway very pleasant, untoxic and happy scent. that's a pity that it's so hard to get this one.
11th July, 2009

It is soft. It certaily smells excellent. I got it as a gift from my parents some years ago. I have just a few mililiters from this bottle. I told my dad and then he gave me another one as a gift this christmas 2006. He found it at "Price Center", its an enclosed swap meet at Calexico, California.
29th December, 2006
I got this as a gift from an employer who went to Paris, maybe 10 years ago. I am so in love with it, but I heard it was discontinued. All I have left is some residue. I can't find it anywhere, and no one has ever heard of it. Can anyone tell me the notes in it? I am completely inconsolable, and the only place I could find it was on a rip-off perfume site, where I was sure it wasn't real. What to do, what to do??
09th June, 2006