Neutral Reviews of Dream Angels Halo by Victoria's Secret

Find out more about Dream Angels Halo by Victoria's Secret in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

xXjEnNyXx's avatar

In my opinion, it is not an unbearable scent, I find it simple and boring. It smells like a light candy note, I do not smell any notes listed above, just sweet light candy. This doesn't last long on me at all and I much prefer Divine and Desire in the Dream Angels line.

20th December, 2008

Mitulove's avatar

Top notes: tiare flower, violet leaves, water hyacinth
    Middle notes: freesia, jasmine flower
    Low notes: sandalwood, warm amber, vanilla orchid..these are the notes according to the VS site, which don't quite match with above..hmm.

I used to adore this and wore it everyday, had the matching products, liberally dusted myself with the sparkly powder, etc. I was also living in the US at the time and spending too much money in general at VS, so.. I'll always have a soft spot for this because it's what I wore when I met my husband in London (and as such, wear it when the evening's activities need a push ;), but I don't think I'll ever wear it regularly again. I'm not sure why, it just seems to have an odd powdery finish that I'm not fond of.

20th January, 2007