Positive Reviews of Dream Angels Halo by Victoria's Secret

Find out more about Dream Angels Halo by Victoria's Secret in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

4eversummer's avatar

The best by far of the trio and sadly missed (sniff) Kind of a contradiction... spicy and fresh, sweet and sophisticated, and strangely enough somehow fashionable even trendy (at the time) and yet classically feminine. A sentimental personal fave, reminds me of my first real job and first real love. The latter ended painfully but, like the fragrance, was sweet while it lasted.

14 September, 2009

shellygilbert's avatar

Halo is the only fragrance of the Dream Angels Collection that I care for. I love the staying power of this scent. I can sray it on in the morning and it goes strong all day long. I love smelling it on my jackets and sweaters long after I've taken them off.

14 October, 2006

ubuandibeme's avatar

Strangely, this scent is spicy-clean! It reminds me very much of Very Sexy for her (the original)but with more spice. The top notes are a little sharp at first, but they mellow into the sandalwood base very nicely. Light and fresh ~ especially nice if you're not a big fan of traditional florals. I imagine this blend would appeal to a wide array of individuals.

21st April, 2006