Reviews

Neutral Reviews of In Love Again by Yves Saint Laurent

This smelled like nothing else, and such a beautiful bottle. Loud silly fruity smells. But I did not enjoy wearing it all day. It put me off balance, and wasn't really complementary to my personality. But the bottle looks nice, I'll still put it on for birthday parties and picnics.
12th October, 2006
I was all set to try this and had already decided that it would be something similar to Baby Doll... (I love Baby Doll so I of course would love IN LOVE AGAIN)... after all the notes listed looked somewhat similar... Notes for In Love Again are: Top notes include grapes, grapefruit, brimbelle. Heart notes include tulip tree, grapefruit, water lily. Base notes include blackberry, sandalwood, musk. ... so why then when I smell In Love Again do I smell peach and only and mostly peach? I don't smell any of the grape, or blackberry or even bilberry... Literally all I get is peach and more peach... and even if I was in love with this peach, which I am not, it just did not live too long! (Really I don't hate peach, in fact I do love it in other fragrances... like Deep Night, Valentino classique, Deci Dela, Mauboussin, Mitsouko, Champs Elysées, Hervé Léger even Allure and Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Parfum ... I mean when peach is blended with spicy oils and incense and smoky ingredients it comes to life in a whole new light... ) But to make matters only worse this does not even linger on for long... Even if you enjoyed this scent to some extent when first applied, and hope that something else would come up right after the peach dies down... a huge disappointment happens when within 15 minutes all of the scent somehow fades away and all that's left behind is a skinny ghost of a weeping peach... The bottle looks really cheap too!
22nd June, 2006
Pretty floral w/tropical tones, but it doesn't last long. I had to literally plaster my nose to my wrist to smell it after 3 minutes. It's so sad because this is a very pretty scent when you can smell it. If this was much stronger I'd buy a bottle of it. It has real potential, but still no cigar
04th December, 2005
like a fruit bowl. can be tempting and tasty but only on a diet!!!!
10th November, 2005