Basenotes needs your help!

If you have found this site valuable, useful or entertaining, would you be willing to support us? Our current goal is to upgrade our ageing forum system and bring it to the modern age! Find out More here

Neutral Reviews of Adidas Ice Dive by Adidas

I really like this.
I feel like I shouldn't since it's like a $7 cologne but I do.
It's an extremely pleasing sports fragrance.
It's also really synthetic and it's overall composition comes across as a little rough or harsh, as you'd expect for the price. For that reason I probably won't wear it very often. It dries down kind of nice but in its final stage as a skin scent (2-3 hr mark) it becomes super generic.

The harshness and its generic final stage is why the neutral rating from me.

27th September, 2017 (last edited: 30th September, 2017)
I've only had the aftershave of Ice Dive by Adidas.What I pick up is sharp,but clean grapefruit.Something lightly green (a pinch of mint perhaps) and a light leather.This was tolerable and at least fresher versus the metallic bomb known as 'Moves for Him' by Adidas.
16th January, 2017

Nothing more to add, simply a sporty juice, slightly ozonic, floral and ambery-powdery in the dry down with a touch of smoke. It's a barely decent smell for young crowds of casual teens running for the ways of the youth with all the life in front. Nostalgia.
22nd May, 2012