Positive Reviews of Avatar by Coty

studer Show all reviews
For the price I really like this scent. The longevity is terrible though. If this scent would last a little longer I would definately wear it as a everyday scent.
12th August, 2012
My thumbs-up here is based on the fact that this is a "bargain scent", and should be taken accordingly. For the price, this is a good, basic fragrance. Nothing fancy, and yet, as several other reviewers have noted, for some reason I get as much attention from the ladies when wearing this as I do when sporting some of my favorite (yet *much* more expensive) scents.

My dad used to wear Old Spice every day (with the occasional jaunt into Aqua Velva territory -- or something equally as mainstream, haha), but I was never so much of a snob that I couldn't appreciate Old Spice as a decent everyday use cologne -- and so I guess Avatar is my version of my father's OS. ;-)
31st May, 2012
I first smelled this on a coworker and asked what it was. Later, I noticed I'd try to "get a whiff" of him every time he passed by...so I had to get my hubby a bottle. For an inexpensive cologne I think it's wonderfully clean and sexy.
07th June, 2011

HaHa!! It's funny that the reviews below give this "economy" fragrance a thumbs down but if you look around, it's hard to get this cologne for dirt cheap like other Coty or Dana scents. And it is not so common on ebay like those "entry level" colognes.

I just tried it today and it permeates the surrounding area immediately, don't over spray or splash this! If you were to blindfold some folks out there they would probably swear it is a pricier brand.

It is not "synthetic" or like Cool Water or very common in my opinion. I had some chick approach me at the bar tonight and I gotta wonder if the Avatar might have had something to do with it?

A cheaper scent like this is probably not going to have "sample' vials available so you gotta jump in and purchase it, go for the .50 oz; my opinion says you will not be disappointed.
25th September, 2010
Avatar is a nice fresh scent i get complimented on all the time .I find it funny that some here say that it doesn't last,works for me.Oh and people always want to know what i'm wearing. Coty has a good one here.
16th May, 2009
No reason for the bad reviews, this stuff smells great and yes the ladies do love it! My only complaint is it doesnt last long but not really an issue because its so cheap you can get it for $10 a bottle.
23rd April, 2009
My wife got me this cologne, pretty cheap by the way. I love the light scent yet masculine mid tones of it. I always get compliments when wearing it. I may have to contact Coty for a promo fee. Usually I apply it right after taking a bath when the porous are still open and also as an after shave. I may also reapply it after put it on a very light coat of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly first on dry spots (especially now during winter which I do all over my face... is the perfect moisturizer for me at least.) I say give it a try. Like all other scents, not all fragrances go well with everybody.
21st January, 2009
I don't understand why this cologne has gotten such bad reviews. In my opinion you can not really go wrong here with this one. Smells very good, inexpensive and if you're one of the "oh everybody's wearing it" people...it's relatively under the radar. I have had countless females tell me "you smell sooo good" while wearing this. So many in fact that i have labled it", Woman Come Hither" instead of Avatar. Give it a whirl....
26th December, 2007