Neutral Reviews of Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bulgari

Find out more about Eau Parfumée au Thé Vert by Bulgari in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Sunsetspawn's avatar

The Vert is green, peppery, powdery, and slightly sparkle-y. It could also be THE most boring, pleasant scent I've ever smelled. I'm sure it could work as a room spray in spring, but I cannot imagine looking forward to putting this on as I'm dressing. I'll tell you what though, this would work very well in a close quarters situation like a plane ride, ER visit, or alien abduction, when you don't want to offend those around you.

04th May, 2009

robyogi's avatar

Light, crisp, green, and tea. Pleasant enough, but too light and generic, in that inoffensive way that is all-too-common. A fresh take on tea; would be suitable for men or women.

04th March, 2007

Randolph314's avatar

This is my least favorite of the Eau Parfumée line by Bulgari, but it's certainly not bad. It must react differently on my skin, though, becaue I don't detect the florals and citrus others have mentioned. Rather, it has a strong herbacious quality and a very subtle tea note.

Unfortunately, however good or bad The Verte smells is somewhat moot given how short-lived it is. Unless you want to carry a bottle with you wherever you go, spraying yourself every ten minutes like a maniac, what's the point?

29th October, 2006

mademoiselle_nicole's avatar

France France

I had to have this one but in the end I ended up using it only to give freshness to th bedsheets each morning.
    I work close to the bulgari hotel in Milan and they give it a swoosh everyday, so all the rooms smell of it. iI guess this is why I can't have it on my skin again.
    For who wants a fresh scent which is not the good old lemony-cologne, a good buy

11th October, 2006

Ayala's avatar

Au The Vert, the first in the series, is the most fresh and citrusy of all – with notes of bergamot and green tea and a tad of honey at the bottom to sweeten your beverage. It's nice, but just not quite my personal style...

25th July, 2006