Positive Reviews of Byblos Uomo (original) by Byblos

Find out more about Byblos Uomo (original) by Byblos in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

JimInCO's avatar

A power scent for me. Very professional and alluringly clean. Not strong per se but wickedly fresh! It is not like they typical fruity sweet scents predominant in the marketplace. A must have for the intrigue this arouses.

14th August, 2005

Connoisseur's avatar

Byblos has a floor cleaner citrus scent to it that blends very strangely with the jasmine note, mixing to an unusual sparkling grape-like smell. The top notes dry down to a very soapy, floral fragrance which is very unique and somewhat pleasant. Best about 30 minutes after sraying.

28th October, 2003

chris-p's avatar

Although I originally got this scent because I found there was something very distinctive about it, I find it has an odd cold , sour metallic note to it that turns me off. It is a citrussy scent that to me could be worn all year round because it has a lot of depth for a citrussy scent. Funny thing is I got tons of compliments while wearing it. People said it suited me well and was original smelling. However I just can't get past that odd note. Perhaps I should give it another try someday.

26th November, 2002