Negative Reviews of Eau de Cartier by Cartier

Tmoran Show all reviews
I really really try not to do thumbs down reviews. I try to see the least bit of good in everything. This however is just an insulting scent. It is so bland, generic and poor performing it seriously deserves no higher remarks. Even at its bargain store price of $30 its a waste of time and money. It was slightly surprising to find a spicy undertone after the oh so forgettable citrus opening that has been done so many times its almost makes a completely inoffensive smell actually offensive with its audacity to shove the same old same old under your nose and ask for money to do so. Cartier has never been much of a memorable house. But this is weak even by their standards. Dont get me wrong. It doesnt smell bad. But neither does nautica blue. But that doesnt mean its anything special either.
27th June, 2014
An initial, juicy smear of yuzu is quickly overwhelmed by a pepper shower – a waiter in an Italian restaurant on the rampage with his obscene grinder. Within minutes the pepper clicks its bossy-boots heels and is gone, to be followed by a discreet aromatic, woodsy, 'fresh' accord in the Cool Water clone mode, all of which deserve to be lined against a wall and shot.
16th June, 2012
I had high-hopes for this one, but can only think of one thing....hair-spray. It smelled great on the test strip, but sprayed some on myself, and all I get is the smell of hairspray from start to finish. I couldn't wait to wash this off as quickly as possible.
27th July, 2010