Neutral Reviews of Eau de Guerlain by Guerlain

Find out more about Eau de Guerlain by Guerlain in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

SirSlarty's avatar

A beautiful yet semi-generic EdC with huge citrus and an almost minty-herbal quality to it. Longevity isn't all that good on me. But like the other GUerlain scents that haven't lasted long on me, it's a beautiful scent.

25 October, 2008

purplebird7's avatar

A very nice lemon-herbal fragrance. Nothing too exciting in my book, as I prefer to go either creamier with Guerlain Jicky or sour-juicier with Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien.

18 July, 2008

Jemimagold's avatar

Eau de Guerlain is a textbook, citrusy eau de cologne which is pleasant enough but is not terribly exciting. Eau de colognes are not known for their lasting power but this has even less than most. Price-wise, 4711 is a much cheaper than Eau de Guerlain and smells very similar. However, if you want an original and stylish eau de cologne, I would recommend Chanel Eau de Cologne (tea scented) or Dior Cologne Blanche (orange flower and almond).

04 May, 2008

scenteur7's avatar

Thumbs up for smellign so wonderful - fresh and light and exactly what I want for summertime. Thumbs down for lasting about 5 minutes on my skin. Guerlain, if you're listening, give me an EDP or an extreme version, please!

15 January, 2006