Negative Reviews of Emporio Armani He by Giorgio Armani

Find out more about Emporio Armani He by Giorgio Armani in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Alexey's avatar

Germany Germany

I received a sample off this several years ago and I was head over heals about it. It drove me crazy that I couldn't have it. Now I got this for my birthday and it sucks. The bouquet seems mellow and sad and it doesn't smell neither fresh nor interesting.

I'm disappointed.

31st March, 2013

Islandwriter's avatar

when first applied, it smells of strong chemical/plastic. Then it settles in and briefly smells good, then disappears. Armani is trying too hard, and not really going for an original scent.

24 November, 2007

iMaverick's avatar

I don't know why I bought this scent, it seems that the notes that Armani uses seems to make my nose get used to them rather quickly. Then again he tends to prefer scents that have very delicate sillage, kind of a way to lure the person smelling you to get closer.

25 September, 2005

plutocrat1's avatar

A lot of people adore this fragrance but it does absolutely nothing for me someone on another site hit the nail bang on the head when saying "its like walking into a carpet shop" case of the kings new clothes again with the armani factor I think .There's much better out there

07 December, 2004