Neutral Reviews of Emporio Armani White He by Giorgio Armani

The lemon in this perfume is amazing at first but it wears off after a few weeks of use. I apparently owned this perfume but I only remember one person being really impressed by it.
29th November, 2016

I concur to define Armani White as a breezy white musk. The olfactory introduction is crisp and lemony with hints of orange and aromatic/ minty herbs. The aroma in this phase is pleasant, refreshing and "open-minded", an aromatic cloud with talky/musky nuances yet rising up from the base. I don't catch properly the cardamom but of couse a pleasant dustiness around which heralds the final white musk with powdery woods and green, lemony and vaguely almondy nuances. A more than decent experiment. Unisex.
Rating 6,5/10
29th January, 2013
Fresh green citrus that's a light blanket of musk. It's really surprising and quite comfortable. I smell hints of T&F's cool, crisp and green 1805 Cologne in White but it's way subdued. Just a nice scent.
22nd September, 2008

lex Show all reviews
a touch of lemon on a cool white light musk in the warmer months. the drydown is the flaw in this one which gets kinda tacky
18th March, 2007
I kinda liked it at first, then i didn't, then i did again... it's nicer on a cooler weather i think, it's fresh and floral but not too much, it doesn't last too long, but it can be on you for a couple of hours. Wouldn't buy it again.
12th December, 2005
incedal Show all reviews
Its ok not bad, starts of nice and does not last long at all, but the drydown made me sick.
11th November, 2005
fresh but a way too floral and feminine
17th October, 2005