Reviews of Fendi Uomo by Fendi

Find out more about Fendi Uomo by Fendi in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

iMaverick's avatar
    iMaverick

A REAL bad-boy leather! Opens with fresh powdery leather qualities, then becomes a sweaty leather of the nomadic and adventurous (yes, cumin in the house), and finally dries down with a clean vetiver hidden beneath all these layers of sinfulness. Sharp and powerful, it exemplifies the house that it truly is.

I loved this fragrance when it first came out, as a matter of fact, I believe that it was a lot richer and more refined with its original composition. I found a 100 ml at a giveaway price and tried it again after 17 years...similar, but not what I remembered. Tried it again today, and yes! a punch in the face, smouldering with intense masculine bravado and refinement. So masculine, I could chew on wood with this, no mockery, just definite understanding that this is a MAN's fragrance!!!

26 December, 2005

MARKUS74's avatar
    MARKUS74

Pessimo profumo: amarissimo, naueseabondo e abbastanza fastidioso!, tuttavia in linea con molte fragranze maschili degli anni '80.
    Bello il packaging, sopratutto dell'edt in stillagocce.
    Comprendeva una linea completa per l'uomo, di cui ricordo il sapone e la creama da barba.

Markus74 (Italy)

21st November, 2005

JC's avatar
    JC

Gross. This is truly bad. It has no redeeming qualities other than the bottle. I am no fan of heavy, musky eighties perfumes except for Polo, Obsession and Antaeus and this one is truly generic and awful. Way too much leather and way too much musk. This will make you smell like a gorilla with BO. Great if you're Tarzan but not so great if you are out to woo the ladies with sophistication and subtlety. Had a large bottle given as a gift which I have not used and would gladly swap for something else, anything else, except this.

22 March, 2005

RCavs's avatar
    RCavs
    Brazil Brazil

The top notes are great, but the dry down has some strange notes... Would it be cumin? Well, I think It could be less sharp! The "spiceness" I found here reminded me the top notes of Quorum by Puig... Very masculine but not for everyone. Old School scent for sure.

21st January, 2005

chris_cologne's avatar
    chris_cologne

Another "old guys" fragrance but not a good one. How can these great Italian designers make something so run of the mill?

18 December, 2003

nepv's avatar
    nepv

I had never bought it 10 years ago.
    today it's one of my favorites. classic,masculine woody-leathery fragrance,nice bottle too.

18 November, 2003

John.com's avatar
    John.com

I would compare this to Aramis taken down a couple notches. I adore Aramis so the rest is obvious...Leather and spice.

15 December, 2002

opalsdad's avatar
    opalsdad

A powerful leather fragrance, dry and animalic. A large and wonderful bottle encases this liquid. I prefer some other leather scents to this, but it is very nice and very masculine.

26 November, 2002