Reviews

Positive Reviews of Scuderia Ferrari Black by Ferrari

Salutation.

If i have to use two words to describe it,it will be ROMANTIC and Lovely.Yes feeling loved whenever i wore this fragrance and i get all the compliments.i really love it.

Top notes is very pleasant and sweet.bergamot and lime really make it a fresh in top notes.so many people love this fragrance specially girls!

Perfect for intimate occasion full of dream and romance in autumn evenings and i recommend it for a modern man.The longevity is good on my skin.

01st June, 2015
great, cheap fragrance. smelled boss bottled and its definitely similar with the apple note.

people that say "this and that smells cheap", I just don't get it. I think a lot of it is just placebo effect. I mean, imagine if neither fragrances are marked, AND you don't know that one is more expensive than the other, can you really smell one and say "oh yea, if someone put a price tag on both of them, this would be the more expensive". I doubt it.

bottom line, I think this is a fine fragrance, projection and longevitiy is a little spotty, though. but the scent is great. inoffensive, and SUPER versatile IMO.
03rd March, 2013
Great stuff. Simialr to Boss Bottled for sure. Almost identical. But more linear,cleaner, and cooler (temperature wise, not socially ;) ) It's good for summer when Boss Bottled seems a bit too warm. Very wearable in almost any occasion I can think of. A shape-shifter - could be dressed up or down, and used by young or old. I could picture this fitting really well on someone who's just walking around in summer clothing at the beach as well as someone attending a wedding, or on a date - just about anything. Great scent! The MOST versatile I've ever come across. 10/10, and I'm not just saying so!
17th October, 2012

I actually blind purchased this fragrance off what a friend had told be about it. After smelling it, i was very suprised. It has very similar note break-down with Boss #6 (Boss Bottled). The lime and plum makes it a bit more fruity smelling, and a bit less sweet than Boss #6. Great longevity and projection. It also has a bit of a metallic note, possibly from the alluminum bottle? I'm not sure. But if you liked Boss' #6, i would highly recommend this fragrance.
21st January, 2011 (last edited: 25th January, 2011)
One of the best colognes ever produced in my humble opinion. My secret weapon if you will. It's very affordable, gets tons of compliments, makes you smell like a million bucks. It's like sitting in a brand new Ferrari and taking a big whiff of the leather and suede. If I had to choose only one cologne to have forever this would be it. Sadly it doesn't last too long or project very heavily which is only bad because i feel everyone should experience this :-) One you have someone close to you thou they won't be able to get enough.
19th February, 2010
A very nice and unique smell. The top is slightly sweet and then it dryies down to a kind of sweet-metallic smell. I get a lot of the red apple at the top and then the cinnamon and finally the Musk-crystals.
The longevity and projection is awsome on my skin, it last the whole day. Even if it has a great longevity it is not overpowering, there is allways like a slight smell around me which remembers me that i am wearin it (very nice!). I would suggest it for fall, but you can wear it every season.
You have to try it on your skin and smell it a couple of hours after you put it on. A MUST TRY (even if it's not from a big fragrance-house).
13th December, 2009
This is surprisingly good. Probably the smoothest ride from Ferrari's stable. I know that's not saying much but a guy who just ventured into the world of colognes could easily do a lot worse than picking FB. An affordable yet pleasant choice, it beats quite a few of the designer citruses at their game.
09th August, 2009 (last edited: 08th September, 2009)
Neither Eau de Rochas, Loewe Para Hombre, Versace l'Homme (1984) nor Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermes need shake in their boots with fear. On the other hand, Armani Eau PH and a hundred other trendy lime-lemon citrus bombs which would rightly be forgotten but for the designer label should hang their heads in shame.
This is an uplifting el cheapo, which does for citrus what that other cheapo, Clinique Happy does for oranges--in fact it does it better.
And to add to that, what SirSlarty said, word for word.
Get yer compliments!
22nd July, 2008
Shiny sweet citrus and fruits that doesn't smell like too many other colognes I've tried. Unique and has a metallic accord that could've made itself at home with Creed but becomes a too pedestrian near the end. This is still a great scent and worth a try or a buy.
18th June, 2008
A good buy. Good sillage and longevity.
Laid back and sober. Metallic notes with musk are evident in the dry down.
28th June, 2007
vawallpa Show all reviews
This has been said before but it really does smell like Boss Bottled, not as sweet though. Nice scent recommended for older men.
09th May, 2007
I just received this today and my wife gave it a 2 thumbs up.. I really like the scent and even like it more since my wife likes it (I have struck out several times by buying something with rave reviews and she saying it stunk). Just my two cents (Scents)..!
31st December, 2006
I really like how this one smells, it's very different from anything else I own. I just feel it doesn't last very long nor does it project well. I would recommend this but I can't say I'm a fan of the "fresh" fragrances so I couldn't compare it to anything else.
25th December, 2006

Well I tryed this a few times on my skin previous to purchase and I couldn't get the Dunhill Desire for a Man similarity at all. Now that I have applied it on me in a decent quantity, lo and behold, Dunhill Desire for a Man has mysteriously appeared on my skin!
I guess judging by the range of similarities that people have sited, this one must a be a bit of a cameleon!
17th December, 2006
03rd October, 2006
I like this fragrance. I like the bottle. It reminds me a lot of Desire by Alfred Dunhill, the one in the red bottle. Yes, I'll probably buy this one, as well as #1, Ferrari Red, and Ferrari racing. If I buy one brand, I usually buy the whole line. These will be most affordable as Perfumania.com sells them at a reasonable price.
05th November, 2005
stuigi Show all reviews
Similar to Boss Bottled(#6) which I like very much, but this is even better. Not as strong or sweet, just an excellent men's cologne at a very fair price.
24th December, 2004 (last edited: 02nd January, 2005)