Negative Reviews of Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera

Find out more about Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Oldspice's avatar
    Oldspice

A weird hybrid of Paco Rabanne XS base with a big dollop of sweet, oatmeal raisin cookie gourmand on top. Not a fan.

Light projection. Can't comment on longevity.

24 June, 2010

AnimaSola's avatar
    AnimaSola

Old coffee grounds, that's all I smell. A dark glum note of despair is what I detect in this fragrance. Depressing.

29 November, 2009

syidi_radzi's avatar
    syidi_radzi

Nothing special about this frag than its bottle. The design is superb but the frag composition is not. Fern + Clove + Tobacco etc, clean fresh for the opening that lasts about 10 minutes then it dries out to strong powerful smell of tobacco.

08 May, 2008

kharisma92's avatar
    kharisma92

I can not understand what I liked about this juice when I bought it in 1993. YUK,YUK,YUK.........

16 January, 2008

coolnose's avatar
    coolnose
    Morocco Morocco

Frankly, this is rank. I just can't get with the off-key fern or tobacco note that puts me off. I think they got the proportions all wrong here as this had the potential to be decent, at least to my nose.

16 June, 2007

GeorgeBernard's avatar
    GeorgeBernard
    Netherlands Netherlands

Watery and very flowery, no spice, no 'bite', woodnotes hardly detectible. Even if you like lighter fragrances with flowery notes, thisone of CH might be a disappointment for you. It's simply too feminine.

29 May, 2007

MonkeyManMatt's avatar
    MonkeyManMatt
    Sweden Sweden

This concept has been done so much better so many times since 1991 that there really is no reason for buying this one. For superior woody tobacco spring for Dolce & Gabbana Ph or Burberry London intead. Outdated.

05 September, 2005 (Last Edited: 15 March, 2006)

Sir_Nose's avatar
    Sir_Nose

This is truly the first ...that I'll ever develop an extreme aversion to. Top notes are too sweet and from the 2nd hour i start wondering if anyone can notice that i smell like a camel

03 December, 2004

RCavs's avatar
    RCavs
    Brazil Brazil

Folks, It must be my nose, but the Clove note is too strong and annoying to me...I bought a 100ml bottle and I spent a lot of time to finish it!!!
    Its smell produced the same effect Kouros did on me. Essencially, It's not my kind of scent!

19 September, 2004