Negative Reviews of Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera

Find out more about Herrera for Men by Carolina Herrera in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Oldspice's avatar

A weird hybrid of Paco Rabanne XS base with a big dollop of sweet, oatmeal raisin cookie gourmand on top. Not a fan.

Light projection. Can't comment on longevity.

24th June, 2010

AnimaSola's avatar

Old coffee grounds, that's all I smell. A dark glum note of despair is what I detect in this fragrance. Depressing.

29th November, 2009

syidi_radzi's avatar

Nothing special about this frag than its bottle. The design is superb but the frag composition is not. Fern + Clove + Tobacco etc, clean fresh for the opening that lasts about 10 minutes then it dries out to strong powerful smell of tobacco.

08th May, 2008

kharisma92's avatar

I can not understand what I liked about this juice when I bought it in 1993. YUK,YUK,YUK.........

16th January, 2008

coolnose's avatar

Morocco Morocco

Frankly, this is rank. I just can't get with the off-key fern or tobacco note that puts me off. I think they got the proportions all wrong here as this had the potential to be decent, at least to my nose.

16th June, 2007

GeorgeBernard's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

Watery and very flowery, no spice, no 'bite', woodnotes hardly detectible. Even if you like lighter fragrances with flowery notes, thisone of CH might be a disappointment for you. It's simply too feminine.

29th May, 2007

MonkeyManMatt's avatar

Sweden Sweden

This concept has been done so much better so many times since 1991 that there really is no reason for buying this one. For superior woody tobacco spring for Dolce & Gabbana Ph or Burberry London intead. Outdated.

05th September, 2005 (Last Edited: 15th March, 2006)

Sir_Nose's avatar

This is truly the first ...that I'll ever develop an extreme aversion to. Top notes are too sweet and from the 2nd hour i start wondering if anyone can notice that i smell like a camel

03rd December, 2004

RCavs's avatar

Brazil Brazil

Folks, It must be my nose, but the Clove note is too strong and annoying to me...I bought a 100ml bottle and I spent a lot of time to finish it!!!
    Its smell produced the same effect Kouros did on me. Essencially, It's not my kind of scent!

19th September, 2004