Reviews

Positive Reviews of Axe Phoenix / Lynx Phoenix by Axe / Lynx

For $4-8 for a can it's a good deal, it's imo the best smelling axe, easiest one to like.

Good smell, probably doesn't last to long, projects good at first but is way too strong at first go easy on the trigger. If they made an edt version of this i'd probably think about buying it, it smells very good.

Pros: smells very nice and clean, and is very cheap
Cons: To much alcohol at first, it's very strong at top"

29th August, 2013
quite addictive. has a nice fresh smell on top and cools down quite nice
03rd November, 2009
Body spray.

Oh how much I have always been hoping that this was released in a form of an EdT. I think it would be an excellent scent.

Phoenix (judging now from body spray) is a very unique scent to me; it is almost completely incomparable. It smells very odd to me.

The aroma is very earthy and freshly warm – almost hot - to me and completely masculine. That musky leather note is very compelling and different. It smells kind of raunchy. Not particularly animalic, but just….raunchy.
It is sort of amusing to think that some young chaps are wearing this at school and places, since I really do think some people around the wearer aren’t capable of thinking it is some sort of fragrance, but more like the guy has some weird and slightly off-putting natural odour thing going on….

Like I said I would love to see an EdT version of this. It would probably find its way to my collection immediately.
03rd March, 2009

I bought a stick of the deodorant and used it until it ran out. Its very calming and not overley spicy. It lasted all day, Axe makes very good deodorant.
25th December, 2006
zztopp Show all reviews

Great stuff e - smells musky + fresh. Lacks the complexity of the mainstream fragrances like Cool Water, but if you are limited to body sprays, this is the best of the Axe line.

11th August, 2006
Phoenix does not smell of anything connected with a desert or for that matter anything connected with Phoenix, AZ... but it still is a nicely structured, very masculine fragrance, with good earthy/salty tones and a brilliant leather base. Do not worry that it comes from a supermarket. It is an interesting, memorable smell.
06th October, 2005
The best of the Axe body sprays. For $4.00 a can, it's worth trying.
16th January, 2004