Neutral Reviews of Madigral by Molinard

Find out more about Madigral by Molinard in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Naed_Nitram's avatar
    Naed_Nitram

Treading the floor of a medieval maze, brown and green underfoot, warmed by the autumn sun. And, yes, I think that's music and laughter we hear, drifting over the high hedges. Warm brown scent with green spicy undertones, friendly enough, if maybe a bit ordinary in a classy sort of way.

06 May, 2009

xxerus's avatar
    xxerus
    France France

Nice but "soooooo" old scool... Women fragrances at Molinard's are so much interesting.... Try "Ambre" or or "Habanita" (be light when you spray) which are unisex !

15 March, 2007

rach2jlc's avatar
    rach2jlc

I see what vadim means about this one feeling a little 'dated,' but I don't get as much sweetness from Madrigal as I do tart bitterness. I think it would be a welcome addition to anybody who enjoys Caron Pour un Homme, Monsieur Balmain, or some of the men's offerings from MPG (especially Centaure). Definitely a surprise thanks to the sage and tarragon and quite unique, I'd say it's worth a try if only to see how greatly our "noses" have changed over the past forty years. I don't think we'll see a new scent anything like this one again.

07 January, 2007

vadim's avatar
    vadim
    Russian Federation Russian Federation

A lush old school musk/lavender/patchouli scent. Solid and cozy, but too sweet and somewhat dated.

31st October, 2006