Neutral Reviews of Ô de Lancôme by Lancôme

A good full bodied hesperide with floral heart and mossy undertow. Makes a nice alternative to the brighter citrus colognes.
***
25th May, 2015
Ummm.... has anyone stopped at the Lancome counter recently?? They reissued this with a new bottle and it says right on the tester that the bottle is new but the juice is the same..... NOT! it is not nearly as green and now where near as strong.... even the SA said it is not the same...??? TYPICAL!!!
24th July, 2011 (last edited: 02nd August, 2011)
Basic citrus "eau de" something or other but the floral heart really plays a huge role in this. Really wonderful drydown. Floral and refreshing with a soft yet deep green base.
01st October, 2009

A Japanese's version of Eau Sauvage but only half as good. A fine citrus all-around but nothing special.
20th March, 2009
A very nice 'eau' in the classic sense. I myself am much more fond of Eau de Rochas, which takes the classic 'eau' to the next level.
A great scent for those who want to feel 'clean' and refreshed all day.
27th January, 2009
I'm disappointed in this scent. It is ok, but given the list of notes I expect more. I found a fairly monolithic, somewhat sweet and dense citrus - green scent. Seemed fairly soapy. Perhaps the florals dominate at the expense of the herbs. And I don't find any woody notes.
16th October, 2007 (last edited: 20th February, 2011)
This scent is so much like Clarins' Eau Dynamisante fragrance treatment. I prefer Eau Dynamisante to this one, it has better staying power, more 'natural' smelling notes, and seems to keep more of the notes in balance over extended time. Definitely a great unisex product!
05th April, 2006
I also have mixed up feelings about this one. Although i think it's very much unique, it's a bit too sour on the top notes and it also has a sweetness to it when i use it on the skin that i can't make friends with, on the other hand, it's as fresh a sunny day and very lemmony, the freshnees of it stays on its the entire development...i like it a lot as a room freshener!!
12th December, 2005
I feel mixed up by this scent. I like it on one hand because it is over the top citrus,and the on the other hand that is why I don't like it. It is the perfect hot and humid day scent, but that's it. I do like it when all is said and done.
17th August, 2005