Negative Reviews of OP Juice by Ocean Pacific

Find out more about OP Juice by Ocean Pacific in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

The_Cologneist's avatar

At first, I love it. Why? Easily the strongest designer aquatic I have ever put on my skin. Yes. VERY powerful in terms of sillage/projection. But since I own Unforgivable and Curve Wave, which are very similar.. as I like to call this category "Mediterranean Aquatics". I much prefer them, as they have more depth.

OP Juice is basically just one accord, a sea-breeze like vibe, potential, but it just goes no where. And, it just projects like a monster, and fades into nothing. It smells like the sea, with some strange accord behind it. Sort of a weird bitter calone accord. Hard to describe really. I'll be using the rest of my bottle for room spray (or maybe even bug spray), if I can't swap it off.

02 October, 2011

andyman32's avatar

One of my very short list of rejects. It's a very flat, one-dimensional fragrance goes from wood to... wood. Wet, mossy wood. Maybe some toasted nuts. It's neither sweet nor fresh, nor minty, nor fruity, nor floral, nor citrusy, nor is it pleasantly earthy or mossy. It's just a sharp, sort of dirty smell. Maybe the smell of coconut flesh rotting in the sun is the best thing I could describe it as. Sillage is good for about 15 min, luckily it goes away after an hour even with a liberal application, so you're not in it for the long haul if you are unlucky enough to accidentally get some of this on your skin. The little spray tab also broke off my bottle, so there's that.

This might actually be to someone else's liking but this is one of those fragrances that projects a sharp, dry, sour smell that is simply unpleasant to me.

22 June, 2009

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

I am surprised at all the positive reviews. This smells like juice. Reall. Like some sort of tropical fruit drink. I was glad to finish my small bottle because it was starting to give me a headache. Too sweet and melony, the very defination of cloying. Avoid it! If you like fruity fragrances, Escada Sunset Heat is much better.

12 November, 2007