Reviews of Royal Blue by Brooksfield

clean, fresh but still soft

Found this on sale in a shop, a safe and easy to pull fragrance, for casual use and perfect for those hot days. I agree with Zenpiper description and add some of mine: think the jasmine is quite noticeable and overall is a soft, slightly sweet blue fragrance, maybe because of the amber.

But unfortunately doesn't last long on me, as any other citrusy frag. maybe it's my skin PH since I got oily skin that holds wood or musk for a long time. This last on me averagely 2-3 hours with generous use, after that it become skin scent, after 5 hours it gone. Spray as much as you want, this frag won't offend anyone.

For the price I paid I couldn't get wrong.

Though it has a cheap price tag but it's nothing of cheap smelling frag.

Pros:
Cons: could be made to last longer

01st June, 2013
Meh. Very average. A slightly higher quality Pleasures or Perry Ellis Aqua. I don't't get anything sharp but there's just not much to it.
05th October, 2012
This fragrance is a miracle, smells like heaven; so good but...very hard to find.
22nd September, 2011 (last edited: 29th November, 2011)

ZENPIPER'S REVIEW (BELOW) IS A PERFECT REVIEW FOR THIS GREAT COLOGNE. THE ONLY PROBLEM (AND IT IS A PROBLEM)...IS THAT IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYWHERE. IF YOU COME ACROSS IT...GIVE IT A TRY.
01st June, 2008
Royal Blue is a lovely, light, slightly sweet/powdery cologne with a mysterious undercurrent that draws one in. There is a sharpness and a subtlety I find very appealing; as though the perfumer started with Canoe and then made it darker and spicier. It lasts well too. This is not a formal fragrance, but well suited to a casual outing or maybe a movie date.
31st July, 2006