Basenotes needs your help!

If you have found this site valuable, useful or entertaining, would you be willing to support us? Our current goal is to upgrade our ageing forum system and bring it to the modern age! Find out More here

Reviews of Royal Blue by Brooksfield

clean, fresh but still soft

Found this on sale in a shop, a safe and easy to pull fragrance, for casual use and perfect for those hot days. I agree with Zenpiper description and add some of mine: think the jasmine is quite noticeable and overall is a soft, slightly sweet blue fragrance, maybe because of the amber.

But unfortunately doesn't last long on me, as any other citrusy frag. maybe it's my skin PH since I got oily skin that holds wood or musk for a long time. This last on me averagely 2-3 hours with generous use, after that it become skin scent, after 5 hours it gone. Spray as much as you want, this frag won't offend anyone.

For the price I paid I couldn't get wrong.

Though it has a cheap price tag but it's nothing of cheap smelling frag.

Pros:
Cons: could be made to last longer

01st June, 2013
Meh. Very average. A slightly higher quality Pleasures or Perry Ellis Aqua. I don't't get anything sharp but there's just not much to it.
05th October, 2012
This fragrance is a miracle, smells like heaven; so good but...very hard to find.
22nd September, 2011 (last edited: 29th November, 2011)

ZENPIPER'S REVIEW (BELOW) IS A PERFECT REVIEW FOR THIS GREAT COLOGNE. THE ONLY PROBLEM (AND IT IS A PROBLEM)...IS THAT IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANYWHERE. IF YOU COME ACROSS IT...GIVE IT A TRY.
01st June, 2008
Royal Blue is a lovely, light, slightly sweet/powdery cologne with a mysterious undercurrent that draws one in. There is a sharpness and a subtlety I find very appealing; as though the perfumer started with Canoe and then made it darker and spicier. It lasts well too. This is not a formal fragrance, but well suited to a casual outing or maybe a movie date.
31st July, 2006