Positive Reviews of Salvador Dali pour Homme by Salvador Dali

A kiss or a whisper...

This is a fragrance foreseen in nightmares.
I have a suspicion that this was what Colonel Walter E. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now was talking about when quoting "The horror! The horror!" from Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness".
In a recently discovered letter from Howard Philips Lovecraft to Clark Ashton Smith, in which Lovecraft describes one of his nightmares, the following passage was surely portending the birth of an anomaly like Salvador Dali pour Homme, some 50 years before its coming.

"...I dreamt of a dark pond amidst a desolated garden with long dead rose bushes. Its green, stagnant water was shimmering under an alien moon, emanating an unbearable foreboding of great evil. I was standing mesmerised in front of it, staring at its unfathomable depths, and completely unable to avert my eyes. And then I heard a cacophonous, orgiastic commotion of fifes coming from the ominous line of trees in the distance. And like answering to a call, the water begun to stir, like something unimaginably dreadful was about to emerge any moment. And along with the tumultuousness of the water, there came the smell...Oh dear God, the smell...
With a terrifying feeling that something was standing right behind me, I woke up drenched in sweat, and shaking. The last thing I remember from my dream was a fleeting glimpse of a pair of pitch black lips over my shoulder, whispering "I shall find you..." And although I'm sure that it was my imagination playing tricks on me, I'd swear that for what felt like an eternity, although it was only a few seconds, the smell seemed to have followed me, filling my bedroom.
God have mercy on us all, should this foulest of smells ever finds its way from the world of dreams to the world of the living."

If one and only one creation of every art was to be displayed in a gallery dedicated to art's finest examples, then it should be no other than Salvador Dali pour Homme representing perfumery. I guess it would be redundant to say anything about its bottle, other than it's the most bizarre and surrealistic vessel ever used to contain a fragrance. But since we're talking about Señor Dali, I also guess that this shouldn't come as surprise. I'll just add that this is not a bottle that anyone would like to sleep in the same room with. Perhaps Henry S. Whitehead's short story "The Lips" could give a good reason why. But if the bottle is bizzare one time, what's inside it simply doesn't have anything analogous in the known universe. I simply can't describe how it smells like, because I don't know what I'm smelling. But whatever it is, it is something on a titanic scale. Words like notes, sillage and longevity have absolutely no meaning here. Maybe this is the reason why it took Thierry Wasser 13 years to create another fragrance. Maybe he was someplace hiding, terrified after he realised what he had unleashed upon the world. For this is one of the very few scents, of which when I trace a whiff of them in the air, I wouldn't want to meet the one wearing it. I could swear that the air around me becomes thicker every time I dare to spray a single shot on me. And judging by their body language, I could also swear that it changes people's behaviour towards me when I'm wearing it. It's like they sense an undercurrent of hostility coming in spindrifts. And it makes an otherwise friendly smile looking beguiling in the light of day, and dangerous after dark. It is a scent that defies the senses and all the usual ways of perceiving a scent, and speaks directly to the soul. Or threatens to steal it...
16th July, 2015
I find the drydown excessively cloying... I can't with it, need a special day to wear it. If this were more on the bitter side, i would give it 9/10 stars. But cause of the sweetness, i give it 7,5. If you are a perfumista, is a must!
26th March, 2015
Why does the devil get all the good fragrances? Yes, it's true - SDph smells evil. If incense was commandeered by the Christian church, then SDph is official fragrance of the church of the dark side. It's evil, it's strong and packs a punch. The breathe and creativity of reviews already written about this wicked brew attest to the depth and striking originality of this scent. Thierry Wasser, he of the Guerlain mantel, created this? Say it is so!

If you want to get technical and dig a little deeper, SDph is a deadly fougere. Lavender and herbs (sage, basil) hit like a bolt of lightning. If you didn't recoil in horror at first blast, then you're in luck. The floral middle (think geranium & jasmine) takes over the show that leads shortly into what can only be described as the most intense and animalic musk you've ever smelled outside of a barnyard. Not even Kouros can match this. I can detect patchouli, oak moss & a drop of vanilla too but it's the musk that dominates your nose (and your soul!)

True story, I have a friend who is a dyed-in-the-wool Satanist and I've smelled SDph on him but I've never confirmed that he's actually wearing it.

Somewhere in the nether regions of the spirit world; grand ole Dali is still having a laugh over the fragrance he helped wrought onto mankind.
03rd September, 2014

A haunting, claustrophobic genius fragrance which smells like nothing else. And makes nowadays' "gloomy" and dark animalic scents smell like candies. Not to stick to clichés due to the signature on the box, but the first minutes are actually a great surrealist olfactory journey in a weird, ghastly, bizarre world made of rancid fruits, carcasses, thick petrol, narcotic herbs, black rubbery sticky smoke. You really feel yourself stuck in a locked closet submerged by any kind of curiosités. And above all, or below all, a really elegant, timeless, subtle but bold fougère accord with a prominent smoke/black woods accord, which is just lying there, far and silent – an old man looking at you crawling in this gloomy, cadaveric circus of notes. Maybe Dalì himself, that is fun to see this that way. An amazingly evocative and morbid scent in which I can barely detect a couple of the notes which are supposed to be there – pure alchemic transformation into a unique, straightforward, undiscernible liquid. It takes a bit of time to love this potion, but when you start doing it, it's just one of the most unique and captivating fragrances ever made. And most important, back on Earth... a bit challenging but not as much it may seem (just a tad too rubbery after a while - better in cold days I guess).

8,5/10
24th April, 2014
This scent is, to me, absolutely, unwearably gorgeous. I get a dressed-up cinnamon and leather oriental, much like Gambler and Gambler Musk by Jovan, but richer and darker. It has that old, polished drawing room feeling of Van Cleef & Arpels, complete with the vase of assorted wilting white flowers from the Wife sitting on the corner of the desk. The scent becomes less spicy over time and eventually devolves into a sweet and musky patchouli and I am surprised to find I enjoy this as much as I do. Too bad, because as a 29 year-old in today's scentscape I'd probably receive a more favorable response if I went into the general Public on fire than if I had worn SDPH. Every time I find a new bygone love like this I must seem like a happy puppy, shaking and sharing a fresh carcass with anyone nearby. "Hey, Human! Look at my new toy! I'll share my new toy with you! Why are you running away?"
26th November, 2013
In one word "WOW"

For years I've been thinking to get this perfume, but for one reason or another I didn't, what a fool.

Finally I got it and this is one of the greatest perfumes of all times in my book, it shot right up to the top 5 of my list of favorites and considering in making it my number one.

It smells very similar to M. Micallef's Black Sashka, too similar maybe. The only difference is that the strong Artemisia note in Black Sashka has been replaced by Tarragon. Both notes are very similar but I thought I like the green and bitter Artemisia better than the sweeter anise like of Tarragon, but in SDpH case, the Tarragon seems to complement the other notes better, well, I am still in the fence on this.

The dominant note is patchouli, strong, dark, dirty patchouli which is boosted by a dark, damp oakmoss and a wet sandalwood. Lavender plays the perfect contrast to the sinister mood of the main notes and together with other notes delivers some luminosity to the murky, somber tone of this gem.

One of the most masculine perfumes in the market and lasts all day on me.

This gotta be the perfume of Barnabas Collins.

Pros: Dark, masculine, long lasting
Cons: None whatsoever"

10th July, 2013
Best fragrance i have ever used. I have had this about that 28 years and still using.
11th April, 2013
A BIG thumbs UP here. Powerful, daring and gorgeous. Patchouli, floral and LOADS of character. THE DARK POWERHOUSE !
25th February, 2013
Oh yes. I got a little story - lurking on the net, while watching Le Grand Duc's recommendations, I bumped onto this one. Bought a bottle and immediately after spraying I cursed myself. But, why so hurry, so I tried it once again... and again... and so on, always 100% disappointed by that STENCH (my ma' got suffocated by this when I was wearing it!) - so I had my ebay auction nearly finished, but - what about giving it one more chance. So I sprayed the thing and went to please my friday. And damn, then it happened! Dark sorcery, gummi-mastery, his magnificence Salvador Dali pour Homme just revealed THE THING!! Rubber, coal, incense. Outstanding and intense. Salvador is the door to my dark path in fragrances. Cancelled the ebay auction. From now on, one of my favorites! Not for everyone, but give it a chance and get surprised. Big thumbs up!
04th June, 2012
This one was clearly such fragrance that needed several try-outs before i learned to like it. Even the second time it smelled much better than first time. Third time: i fell in love. I agree the opinions described by others as a dark, unique scent. Surrealistic? May be too much said, don't know. There is so much power in this fragrance, that it can be seen as 'evil' or 'creepy' but like said by some other reviewers but the key is spraying only 1-2 sprays! On my skin this amount developes really beautifully, when sprayed only 1-2 sprays under the shirt, to chest-belly area. Then this scent gives out its best. With heart/base notes i get a small connection to Kouros that some other mentioned, not very evident though.

One of the best sillage & longevity on my skin. Apparently this scent is more than average dependent of the skin type, because some reviewers get just opposite results of longevity.

If i think of possible candidates for the "signature scent" this is one to consider.
05th February, 2012
Wow so many people are drama queens when it comes to fragrance reviews. I can say it's a wondeful fragrance that smells to me like One Man Show meets Kouros. I love this fragrance, and in my opinion it isn't nasty at all. I think it is more wearable than Kouros.
03rd September, 2011
SDpH is a great DD (dirty / dark) fragrance but to me it sounds like a good remix version of Kouros. Am I missing something?

That being said, it still smells terrific.
03rd May, 2011 (last edited: 08th January, 2012)
I am a huge fan of this fragrance, it is both dirty and sweet in its opening: like a dark latrine pit, or perhaps some freakish pitcher plant, into which someone has poured a sack of lime and into which several small animals may have fallen to their deaths. It also reminds me of the sweet smell of a recently dead animal decaying in the hot sun, which has then been covered in spice and added to a bowl of pot pouri. Throughout its early life, there is a dirtiness which is slightly veiled by a sweet spiciness. There is also at the same time, a bitter aspect - almost like cloves are present (even though no cloves are listed as ingredients).

After about an hour (or slightly longer or shorter depending on whether your watch has gone all floppy and has ants crawling all over it) this fragrance has toned down a little, but is still dark and brooding.

There is a similarity with Witness by Jacques Bogart and Zino Davidoff, but it is only slight. This fragrance has excellent sillage and longevity and would eat the aforementioned fragrances for breakfast (and given that the bottle is capped by a massive pair of lips, that's hardly surprising).
24th April, 2011

An electrical fire in a mausoleum. Equal parts stuffy, cloying flowers, burning circuits, and corruption. Good luck picking out the notes from the pyramid. This fragrance would eat A*Men or Le Male alive. Not for the faint of heart.

All that said, it's a unique masterpiece, the bottle is gorgeous, and it's worth having on hand to wear maybe once a year. Powerful, incredible longevity, but probably not suitable for day wear.
27th January, 2011
shamu1 Show all reviews
It took me a long time to get into this. For one, it’s painfully strong. This is without a doubt the strongest fragrance I have ever smelled. It's like having someone sticking an acetylene torch up your nose and turning the gas on. That's how strong this is. I could feel myself breaking a sweat when I first tried this scent. If you’re looking for a frag with face-ripping power and sillage, look no further. This is a heavy hitter like no other.

However, repeated samplings of this paid off, because I can finally appreciate this in all its ugliness. Publishing a note pyramid for Salvador Dali Pour Homme is both necessary and pointless. Without a pyramid, you would never be able to guess what the hell is in this. By the same token, a pyramid is misleading, because you won't be able to detect any individual note in this. Just because, for example, the pyramid lists patchouli and rose as notes, don't think, "Aw cool, rose and patchouli, my favorite notes! I'm gonna love this!!" Trust me, you won't smell your favorite fragrance notes in this. This is more of a dark morass than a perfume.

Don't expect me to describe what this smells like using perfume terminology. The best way to describe this is that it smells like burning road tar and metal mixed with every spice, wood and floral note known to man. Though this was released in 1985, it has nothing in common with the big powerhouse frags from that era. Frags like Kouros and Quorum smell mainstream and watered down by comparison. Salvador Dali gives new meaning to the term "powerhouse fragrance".

If this sounds like a negative review, don't take it that way, it's not. This also happens to be the most unique and daring fragrance I have ever smelled. It takes balls to pull off wearing this. This is an extremely dark and spicy fragrance, and you will definitely set yourself apart from anyone else around you. Sure, it smells synthetic, but it also smells very exotic. It deserves a thumbs up for its uniqueness alone, and its refusal to follow any perfume trends. Salvador Dali Pour Homme is OUT THERE.

MY RATING: 8/10
11th January, 2011
Suggestions apart this oriental fougere, due to its trademark bloody vibe, is one of the few real draculesque, almost macabre scents out there, a juice (as already written somewhere by others) to be worn with caution for secret unmentionable rendez-vous. Try to smell it, in the main part of its development at least, it’s disturbing, extremely herbal, metallic (the initial smell conjures me vaguely the urine aroma), bloody, rancid (acid) but crude at once (i know the sensations are opposite but i perceive both). As soon as the base notes are set down, the scent becomes sweeter but still sinister and vintage, projecting the smell of a retro and bohemian deep lounge bursting of baroque objects, pictures, mirrors and antiques ,becoming then so tarry, churchy, leathery, old fashion and in my perception spicy, as a magic ritual potion full of wings of bat and nails of dragon. I agree who with talks about a sort of spicy/smoky/earthy kind of Cocacola effect cause this is the "taste" i detect in this phase, or better before the dry down becomes too obscure, "complicated" and rough. It's told they have blended more than 100 ingredients in a unique blend. The scent reminds me the taste of a typical barbarian sweet cake from south Italy, Calabria to be precise, prepared with blood of pork. Who follows my reviews on Basenotes knows my passion for the naughty dark potions. This one, emphasis apart, is something olfactory grotesque as an obscure hooded fellow whereof you detect under hood white eyes without a face. The problem is that this potion for 3/4 of its development is almost off-putting, strangely and marvellously off-acid. I figure in my mind some old desolate aristocratic theatre but paradoxically (it depends from the level of development) even a huge bare basement where you feel a presence somewhere behind a pillar or an heap of tires. This scent is not particularly viscous or dense but is anyway cold as a stone and dark as dark ink or better it projects the colour of its bottle, dreadful and appalling with those gigantic lips. I wear it just in some occasions, when feel in a certain mood, like a solitary dead man walking in this strange life out but i don't risk to use it on a first date for sure cause, if you get there moody and dark clothed, she could run away scared to death by your dangerously kinky aura. Going to blend itself i read somewhere it has the smell of some acid fruit and insects in decomposition down the pit of a red-violet latrine. Specially at the beginning the smell of urine and addle fruit comes to mind. In the cold, distant, separated top notes the scent contains anise, basil, clary sage and citrus-lavender. It anchors the smell to 80's and since the beginning the scent is heavy but dry-herbal. I perceive a sort of animalic vibe yet from this stage and this element is in contrast with the aromatic greeness of the first whiffs in a twisting botanic-animalic game of complexity. This corporeal feel is perceivable throughout the trip by the inquiring nose. The heart of the scent expresses nocturnal flowers as lily of the valley (providing the melancholic vibe), jasmine and obscure geranium (the coldness). The situation keeps on being for a while a metallic and impersonal affair but is destined to evolve slowly in to a sort of more obscure, deliciously stuffy, smoother, retro and decadent stage. The baroque dry down is indeed woody with vanilla, amber, dirty musk and leather which turn the scent out oriental and mysterious tough holding an averagely dry temperament. The longevity is high in my perception.
04th January, 2011 (last edited: 04th January, 2014)
Swanky Show all reviews
Salvador Dali is a dark potion: strange bottle and stranger scent. Having said that, I like this a great deal. Quite unique with a niche-like sense of adventure. Sillage and longevity are outstanding.

I won't pretend to understand what I am smelling here. Initially it seemed to be a civet-tobacco in the Givenchy Gentleman tradition, but GG mellows into a smooth leather. Salvador Dali Pour Homme is not such a gentleman unless one's idea of a gentleman is Kim Fowley circa 1968.

There is sweetness in here but I cannot call this a sweet fragrance; it's certainly not a gourmand. The sweetness is like one of the voices emanating from Regan in "The Exorcist." It's there and then someone else shouts a bit louder - first smoke, then tobacco, then leather, then musky, musky civet. Is that Bal a Versailles I just saw for a second?

This is among my more satisfying recent purchases, since I know I won't come across many clones of this bad boy.
02nd January, 2011
Vincent Price bottled…dark, enigmatic, smoky, craggy, menacing, scary to some… but ultimately camp…perhaps like Salvador Dali himself in which case this scent is an artistic triumph that has successfully captured his persona in a smell. If you soaked some burnt toast in Quorum for week, you might end up with something similar to this. I don’t think the scent is very versatile, but could accept that it might smell quite stylish on the right type of person at the right time, e.g. on someone mature in an expensive leather jacket &/or dark clothes or in a dark formal suit in autumn or winter evenings only. Ugly surrealistic bottle BTW but with a nice frosted dark green-brown colour that I believe matches the “colour” of the smell remarkably well. In summary, one of those that contributes valuably to the rich tapestry of men’s fragrances and that I admire but in the end I doubt I would buy. Whenever I need a dark evening fragrance I would prefer to look to Jacomo de Jacomo or BMen, or to Grey Flannel for something nearly as craggy as SDpH but more upbeat. Nonetheless, it definitely warrants a thumbs up for being so daring & artistic – and good luck to those who can pull it off with the style it deserves.
10th July, 2010 (last edited: 14th May, 2011)
Asmo Show all reviews
The bottle looks like the plant in the Little Shop of Horrors and the fragrance smells like it.

Sweet but wilted stalks of slightly charred plant matter. Strong, dense base.

Esoteric oriental fougere.
29th April, 2010
Salvador Dali pour Homme is a fascinating blend of contrasts. Out of the bottle it is deep and bewitching. The lavender and clary sage on top gives an unusual fougere treatment to the dark oriental depth that comes bubbling up as this scent first leaves the bottle. The florals in the heart lend a hand to the gothic sensation of this fragrance. The base notes are all woods, patchouli, amber and vanilla. For me, SDpH conjures up images of ancient castles, witches sabbats under the full moon, upscale occult stores, and Aleister Crowley, O.T.O. and A.'.A.'. Ceremonies. I really love this one a lot. Choosing the right setting for it can be a bit challenging however.
02nd March, 2010
This is a very interesting scent and I would definitely recommend testing it before purchasing it. A heavy, oriental scent, SDpH is an 80's style fragrance that isn't too dry for a younger man to appreciate. In my humble opinion, this is one for special occassions, whether evening dinners or formal events. It starts with a lavender, clary sage, and basil which is immediately herbaceous, and the bergamot gives the opening a slight brightness. At the same time one becomes aware of the heart notes which are dark and floral - kinda murky and damp. The impression is then herbal, floral and dark. This lasts for quite some time but after an hour or so, the base of leather, amber, patchouli, cedar and vanilla. It took a while for me to appreciate it, but its a great spicy-sweet, leathery dry down. Wish I had more occasions to wear this one.
30th January, 2010
Look no further than perfaddict's review. Spot on.
For me...late 70s and 80s at its finest. Dark blue green and spice+leather. A bit of Drakkar Noir in the top flowing to Gianfranco Ferre's first (and arguably the best) offering, For Man. Manly powerhouse that is to be reveered.

UPDATE
I am totally in love with this. After years of sampling and reviewing fragrances, this stands out, and is in the company of such masterpieces as Macassar. You simply have to be patient with it.
24th October, 2009 (last edited: 08th May, 2013)
I am very pleased to have this wonderful fragrance in my collection! Salvador Dali Pour Homme is without a doubt a fragrance for special occasions. It is also wearable for most evening outings, if applied in moderation (a maximum of 2 sprays would be the recommended dosage). This is quite possibly the darkest selection in my collection, and while I would not hesitate to wear it for most evening outings (it is a bit too heavy for hot summer usage), it is most likely not an office or casual daily usage scent. It is a difficult to describe fragrance, and while heavy and most certainly a dark fragrance, most of the aforementioned satanic cult references can be readily dismissed. I would describe Salvador Dali Pour Homme as a very unique, heavy oriental fragrance with strong sillage and excellent longeivity, which is very wearable for most occasions when applied with judiciously. The bottle is also primo and in true Dali form!
05th September, 2009
Salvador Dali pour Homme seems to attract a lot of metaphors, derision and the like. It also gathers good praise from those who appreciate (smell) its virtues. It is like Hugo's Quasimodo of Notre Dame, outwardly ugly, despised and derided, yet to those who really appreciate Hugo's story and the character of Quasimodo, a being with a beautiful and loving heart. His beauty had to be appreciated by his acts, putting aside the "negatives", giving him a fair chance in spite of his unappealing "externals" and reputation.

I love Salvador Dali pour Homme unreservedly and write this review surrounded the aura of its dry-down after 12 hours of wearing during a good day at work (coincidence? i dont really know) and yes, with a biased mind. The initial onslaught of leather-funked lavender and bergamot definitely requires a certain kind of wearer in order for SDpH not to be described as "hot tar and satan" and the other colourful metaphors here. My first sampling drew interesting looks from my 4-year old daughter and my wife. I initially thought: "what the blazes is THIS???!!!" I knew i was at a threshold of my fragrance experience and was glad i crossed it positively. Wifey liked it by the way.

To be honest, i still have not been able to get my nose around, by note, any of the florals i know are in this scent, but is the floral sweetness in it, apart from the vanilla, that makes this scent wearable. In about an hour into wearing, SDpH takes a turn into a much more mellow path, but all i can smell (and feel - strange!) is leather, leather and more leather. The notes do not indicate it but i always detected (subliminally?) castoreum, a lot of it. To confirm this, i have sprayed some AbdesSalaam Attar Profumo Castoreum (pure and natural as castoreum can be, with birch tar added) on one hand several times for a side-by-side with SDpH and yes, that is it. That "note" that has been described as blood, hades, smoke and what have you must be castoreum infusing itself into the other constituent notes. Sublime.

SDpH is one of those scents always in my nose while i wear it, yet it neither cloys nor wear me out. Rather, it keeps me thinking about it. In that sense one could say it is distracting, but positively and beautifully so.

As already indicated above SDpH's longevity is amazing. It is still going on significantly 12+ hours after!

Many thumbs up to SDpH and to the noses behind the scent. A fitting homage to the man Dali.
26th August, 2009
It is very alike to Davidoff's Zino, a strong oriental and spicy fragrance with heavy tobacco notes. It has good sillage but por longevity, at least on my skin.

It comes to my attention most reviewers describe it as "black". I don't know the reasons for this, but I asumme it must be the way the bottle is like.
07th August, 2009
Zelse Show all reviews
Smoky
You smell the wood burning
It is fresh, wet wood with green still on it
As it starts to dry a more rich smoke smell develops
It's like a smoke that's meant to be smelled, not just a nuisance smoke
Then a mossy dark scent starts to emanate
Thus you realize this fire is burning in a hobbit hole with walls of dirt, root, and herb
Intriqued you stepped into the other room
Now you're surrounded by an earthy, musty smell with a hint of smoke
The smells of odorous trinkets, furniture, and and halfling crafted fragrances mingle
And thus you sit down into a luscious leather armchair with a dusty old book. A crackling wood fire in the room next door

And that is what Salvador Dali smells like.

Absolutely entrancing.
22nd July, 2009
Kaern Show all reviews
I am the God of hellfire and I bring you.....

Baleful images are evoked (or invoked) when worn and I can't get licking flames out of my mind. This is a heavy spicy hot fragrance with a fiery amber mix at the bottom. It's a one-off, which is now hard to find. I love it for it's boldness and other worldliness. I also thinks the fragrance itself smells great and kicks a--.
03rd June, 2009
This one is a class of its own. Took me ages to like it since it felt unwearable - but than I found it in a ridicules price and thought I better give it a try.
Brilliant and wonderful, it's not for everyone, it's what I would call an aggressive scent, but sometimes you want to be aggressive. As always I'm pretty weak in detecting the notes, but I like this "plastic" ricochet I get from it - not cheap, just, well, plasticky.
Thank god someone actually made this unique perfume.
09th January, 2009
This is what all those "black" fragrances should be modeled after. This is a deep and dark fragrance but not so much as gothic bt more melancholy. Like a whimsical sadness. Incense and animalic notes conjure up images of castles but in modern day, surreal terms. Herbal accords bring in a touch of witchcraft and some flowers are thrown in to make the whole concoction a trip.

Thumbs up for a crazy frag. I would never wear this outside.
17th November, 2008
Totally wonderful, but kind of hard to wear fragrance. (I only wear this scent in the time I spent in solitary)

Simply put, this smells exactly like Zino that has been set on fire and burnt to ashes.
Another point : It transportes me to this giant, completely dark warehouse that has a cool concrete floor. Im standing there wondering what that warehouse holds inside, but I could swear there is some rubber (perhaps tires), some oily metal objects and few barrels of petroleum....Something else there too for sure, but it`s too strange for me to figure out.
Then when I shout, the cold haunting echo travels through the space and never ends.
16th September, 2008