Negative Reviews of parfums*PARFUMS Series 1 Leaves: Calamus by Comme des Garçons

As a fan of green scents, I've long wanted to try this. I was deeply disappointed in it.
It starts with a very leafy and grassy note -- quite intense and more of an experience than an attractive scent per se. Then, and very quickly, it got intensely sweet, cloying, fusty, odd and unpleasant. I don't know what on earth it smelled like but whatever it was, I did not like it at all and had to wash it off.
26th July, 2012
This one is a nice green, fresh and dry scent, which reminds me of fresh cut grass,
BUT....
only for the first 15 or 30 minutes!

It changes very abrupt to a creamy (milky?), sweet, almost floral middle note.
(Is there a cacao note in it, too?)
I would not go as far as Calta and consider it as puke, but it's definitely no more fresh!
This sweet and creamy (it's subtle not intrusive) note lasts for about 3-4 hours and than fades away....

As a conclusion I would not regard this fragrance as fresh and green, but as sweet and floral.
One of the weeker scent of CdG.
15th July, 2009
At first it was a green grass scent but as soon as it dried it morphed and lost all of its freshness. Instead, there's a faint musty, murky, sweet scent clinging to my skin. I'm afraid it almost smells like puke, something rancid like that. I guess it's a good thing I don't like it since it's discontinued.
14th August, 2006

smells like leaves, sure, but not in a good way.
28th December, 2004