Reviews

Positive Reviews of Soprani Uomo by Luciano Soprani

How could you forget scents like this? An herbal and leathery yellow fluid full of class and discretion. The juice is at once hesperidic-aromatic, piney than finally mossy and leathery  with spicy, floral and musky nuances. The sharpness is not extreme and the juice keeps some grassy and leathery kind of smoothness with a touch of bitterness and a restrained dusty austerity made of oakmoss, incense, olibanum and labdanum. The dry down is absolutely subtle and fine despite its combination of grey-green heavy notes. Classic and conservative with  a touch of mystery.
23rd August, 2012
I really like this cologne, however I find that its longevity is very brief on my skin. I find it very clean and refreshing, with a slight initial citrus note that dries down into a nice scent.

I find that I tend to wear this scent primarily during the summer months, and that I haven't had any issues with over applying it.

Overall, I find this scent uplifting, more of an early morning/afternoon summer scent that is invigorating to my senses.
29th August, 2006
Very, very fine. In fact, to my nose, a fragrant revelation. How best to describe it? In some ways, like a rather sharper and herbier Ho Hang. In other ways,like a cousin of Monsieur Rochas. It has, too, some affinities with the long forgotten but excellent Cellini by Faberge. In sum: the essence of clean and refreshing with a distinguished herby development and a slight sharp edge - yet the overall blend is harmonious and smooth. Quality all the way. A real work of art.
06th February, 2006

THIS IS A WONDERFUL EASY DUTY FALL FRAGRANCE. IT'S GREEN, FRESH, AND FINALLY WARM. IT'S DEFINITELY WORH A TRY. IT'S NOT LOUD...BUT IT IS CLASSY AND FINE. JOSH AUGUSTT
05th October, 2005