Positive Reviews of Surface Skin Tonic by Aramis

Find out more about Surface Skin Tonic by Aramis in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Indie_Guy's avatar

They don't make them fresher than this. They also don't make this anymore. It's a shame.

Cucumber, mint, citrus and the feeling of a melon, but not the actual smell of a melon. This is the coolest scent I've ever tried. Back when I bought it, I didn't reflect on it much because I was already racing on in the search for heavier and more mysterious scents. At a certain point, you look back over your shoulder and see a few worthy aquatics like Surface and L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme that were there along, deserving more praise.

In an overcrowded market of similar aquatic scents, Aramis Surface is definitely the needle in the haystack. If you stumble across this for a decent price, get it.

20th April, 2011

mjh's avatar

Love this cologne. I currently own a bottle of it and I use it for special occasions only. It's sad that they discontinued this cologne. This is probably one of my top 3 ever. Aramis, if anyone in your company is reading this, BRING BACK SURFACE PLEASE!!!!

06 March, 2009

Dry_Martini's avatar

Spain Spain

wonderful fragance,beats acqua de gio and similar moder fragances

06 September, 2008

ArmandoSuave's avatar

Love this fragrance. Perfect for summer. The cucumber note is fresh, cool and beautiful. Hey - my date on Saturday loved it!

28 July, 2008

iMaverick's avatar

The most beautiful relaxing and fresh scent I've ever worn. It puts Acqua di Gio to shame. It's just too bad that they had to discontinue this scent along with the rest of their toiletry line. Such a remarkable combination of cucumber, mint, citrus and cool woods that leave me wondering where I can find the next bottle. THUMBS WAY UP FOR THIS ONE!

24 September, 2005

scentimus's avatar

Okay I tried Surface again and I think I might get it! I really like the clean clothes smell it has. It¹s like Happy for men taking away all that orange scent. Okay I will buy it tomorrow!

31st August, 2001