Reviews of Tailoring by Clinique

Find out more about Tailoring by Clinique in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

scentsitivity's avatar
    scentsitivity

Clinique’s Tailoring For Men was a lavender centered scent, a little sharp, warm, masculine and regrettably long out of production. It was a favorite of mine and I have just used the last drops in my bottle.

12 November, 2007

Joshaugustt's avatar
    Joshaugustt

Thanks to BASENOTES and the guys on this page...I TRIED Tailoring and LOVED IT. I happened upon it on E Bay. I completely agree with all of the reviews on this page. It is surprisingly concentrated and a few drops go a long way. It's a very fresh, warm scent that has amazing staying power. Clinique has never been this good before...or since. Josh Augustt 3-30-04 USA

31st March, 2004

ls.ten.eleven's avatar
    ls.ten.eleven

I had totally forgotten about this fragrance. I purchased it because I had used Aromatics Elixir for a while and was glad to know that Clinique had released a men's cologne. I still have some left (somewhere, packed away in a box). Hm-mm-mm...I'm curious again...I'll have to dig it out!

13 August, 2001

opalsdad's avatar
    opalsdad

I thought it was great: a really strong eau de cologne scent made from citrus and lavander. (At least that is my recollection.) I waited for it to come to Canada but it was discontinued before I was able to buy. Pity.

10th August, 2001