Positive Reviews of Zara Man by Zara

I got this one as a birthday present from a friend working at Zara. This fragrance is a weird cross of Bvlgari Aqua Marine and Dior Homme Sport and this way mixed, in style it reminds a bit of CK Truth for men. Scent itself is fresh, longlasting and not that all cheap smelling. Alberto Morrilas is a man who designed some of the worlds famous fragrances, so that explains why Zara Man (word "limited" is written on the green bottle), even though not original at all, actually smells good and can pass to a stranger as a fragrance of more profound designer name such as Boss, Davidoff, Bvlgari or even Gucci these days after their new line gucci by gucci, g by g sport, guilty, guilty intense as they turned their backs to Gucci Envy For Men, Gucci PH I and other older scents that made a name Gucci a respectable one. Now, back to the fragrance - longevity is 6-8 hours, projection somewhat better than medium and noone will think that you're wearing something cheap or obscure, at least by my personal experience.

Update: I know I was on to something. Guy that created Acqua di Gio for men, created this one as well as Zara Man is a complete copy of the mentioned. I personally believe this was done on demand of the Zara house.
29th November, 2011 (last edited: 26th December, 2011)