Positive Reviews of Tenaz by Daniel de Fasson

Find out more about Tenaz by Daniel de Fasson in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

KL863's avatar

Powerful stuff here. Some might find it a bit dated and stuffy. But this is such a beautiful scent to me. It's warm, spicy and masculine. A little goes a LONG way. I usual spray in front of me and walk into the mist. On skin I spray on one wrist and rub it into the other. It really is easy to overdo and seems to be a great cold weather scent.

A shame it is so hard to find now. And it was dirt cheap to get $40 for a 100ml. But I really enjoy this. since it is such a strong frag, a little does go a long way and it makes the current price somewhat reasonable.

I did bump into one other person wearing this and he was absolutly amazed that I knew what he was wearing. It litterally stopped me in my tracks as soon as he passed by me. I turned and caught up to him. He was gracious enough to sell me a full 100ml at a later date for a good price.

03rd September, 2012

tvlampboy's avatar

Great stuff -- so sad they discontinued it. I hate to pay eBay prices for the EDT, as we used to get it SO cheap at the Outlet Mall in Galveston, TX.

Will keep looking for Tenaz bargains when I can find them.

More compliments from this warm, long lasting EDT than just about anything in recent memory. Am savoring my last bottle right now, and making it last.

14th October, 2006