Positive Reviews of Axe Kilo by Axe / Lynx

Find out more about Axe Kilo by Axe / Lynx in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Jackisblack's avatar

This stuff smells good. just plain good. I always have a can of this on reserve for those occassions that just need a bodyspray or when i dont feel like impressing. For the price, this stuff can compete with some designer frags. This is a good entry level gourmand in my opinion.

29 September, 2009

LiveJazz's avatar

This was by far my favorite Axe scent (back when I used to wear Axe). I think it appealed to be because a) everyone I knew was wearing Pheonix, b) Pheonix smelled too soapy to me at the time, and c) it was sweet and seemed distinctive compared to other body sprays. I still think it's a pretty nice scent, and I have to give it credit for being the first product I wore solely because I thought it smelled good. Kilo singlehandedly sparked my interest in fragrance.

17 September, 2009

ortho123's avatar

IMO, Kilo is better than Phoenix. Why? I think for what it does it accomodates the "deo note" and tries to do less: unapologetically vanillac and spiced, not aiming for complexity but compliments.

15 September, 2009

Diego's avatar

Easily my favorite of the Axe scents, though their more recent Proximity line (Vetyver, Amber...) is certainly more "advanced."

A little drier and with more of a bite than Body Kouros, but otherwise I find the two are somewhat comparable and complement each other.

Like the powdery clean scent, and doesn't make for a bad deodorant in stick form, either. Really wouldn't mind if Axe wanted to make a proper cologne out of this some day so my use of the body spray could progress beyond the occasional thing post-workout.

30th July, 2008

chris57's avatar

Like everyone else says, this stuff is a chick magnet! Every girl I talk to regularly has brought it up. Smells almost like real cologne, but still has that deodorant aspect to it.

25 December, 2006

Stuffman's avatar

By far the best of the "cheap" scents I've used. Before discovering "real" cologne, I would wear this scent either alone, or with a touch of Axe Voodoo for a nice added complexity. I've gotten many positive comments from ladies about this scent from ladies, but nowhere near the amount I get when I wear my Ferrari #1 (my daily scent) or my Creed scents. Be aware that these cans don't last very long, and you may be better off buying a good cologne and wearing it conservatively. You will also quickly appreciate genuine cologne's rich complexities in aroma, something woefully lacking in these "drugstore scents."

19 August, 2005

Mushroomhead's avatar

Oh My God yesterday at school 3 girls asked my what I was wearing. I was like Axe, Kilo. They were like hey wear it tomorow, so i did. All the sudden all of there friends were sniffing me (blush) but they all said it smells good not to heavy like the other axe products. I totaly recommend this product, and when they say, "Caution regular use of this product may cause close incounters", you better belive it.

04 June, 2005

alex222's avatar

Axe Kilo is to be honest a chick magnet. I don't know 1 girl who dnt like it. Anyway it's the same as Lynx Africa (UK), Axe Africa (EU), Axe African Amber (S.Africa/Middle East) & Axe Native (S.America).

04 August, 2004

chris_cologne's avatar

Second best Axe fragrance behind Phoenix. I recommend these to guys who arent cologne wearers but would just like to smell good for a date or just to work. I think they're a great idea.

16 January, 2004