Reviews of Paradigm by Avon

Find out more about Paradigm by Avon in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar

Nigeria Nigeria

A better Lagerfeld Classic. The opoponax in LC is too much and not very well balanced. In Paradigm, it is well contrasted with other manly ingredients to make it very beautiful. I can see this as an easy signature scent, especially with its hints of Macassar. THis is one of those Avon scents that is worth a full bottle purchase. Thumbs up!

21st July, 2012

pepelestinker's avatar

What a weird and slightly unpleasant mixture. Smells like Vetiver mixed with sweet synthetic caramel spices. It's not horrible, but definitely not something I would like to smell like considering all the wonderful fragrances out there. To top it off, there is also a slight soapy quality to this...strange and synthetic indeed. Pass.

04th June, 2011

SirSlarty's avatar

Paradigm is a wonderful mix of Italian like woods and spices. Appropriately enough is that on the sample packet I received of this, there's a rather dapper Italian man on it. one of the few scents from Avon that I've found surprising considering the fragrance company. Cheap with a thumbs up.

05th April, 2009

takemyhusbandplz's avatar

This is a very spicy woodsie mix. I kind of liked it, but my hubbie didn't & he's the one that had to wear it, so I wouldn't purchase again. I agree with the first reviewer, Avon does make some great fragrances. I've tried many designer fragrances and some of Avon's are still among my favorites!

04th December, 2005

moonrat's avatar

Not a bad fragrance, however when I first applied it, I was reminded of some cheap drugstore type scent. Once the initial blast of alcohol goes away, it emerges as a spicy warm scent with some sharp bits still present. Seems to me more of a casual weekend scent, itís a little too much for office work unless you go very lightly on the application. Maybe good in the afternoon or evening on colder days.

12th March, 2005

AtinayBoy's avatar

Paradigm is a masculine fragrance. It has a spicy, slightly soapy unique aroma. For the price, it is ok.

26th March, 2004