Positive Reviews of Allure Homme Sport by Chanel

Chanel showing off in the 2000s sport fragrance market. This is one of my favorite scents every time I wear it; a medium-strength scent for summer and celebrations. Powdery and tangy.
21st June, 2015
One of my favorite scents.This thing is a compliment getter, just about every time I wear it, I get a compliment. At the top I get a blast of the orange and the aldehydes which last for most of the wearing..In the mid I get a little bit of the neroli and for the base, its all Tonka bean... Great scent for all seasons in my opinion
19th June, 2015
Salutation.

Awesome is the first word that comes to my mind when I think to AHS.It is Extreme Popular in my Country Although I don't like the price of it because it is Too expensive. Stimulating,Modern, Freshness,Sparkling,Masculine,Citrusy and Sporty are the best words to describe it.

The bright top Citrus notes this one is
prominent and Strong by Orange and Blood Mandarin while a Warm heart of Pepper and Cedar is balanced by a Enticing base of Vanilla,Amber and Vetiver That result is a Wonderful Fragrance for SPRING/SUMMER when you don't want something too heavy.

This CHANEL EDT Grants Young.Great Everyday scent and Everybody can wear it.Seemly for a Active Character. I would recommend it to Everybody who wants a Beautiful Fragrance for Impress the Ladies.Suitable for Present too.

Sillage?ok.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

13th June, 2015

Although I value natural elements in fragrances, the synthetic note in this one is what gives it "pop" and, in my opinion, makes it stand out over the original. As popular as Allure is, all it does for me is to confirm how much I dislike heavy orange topnotes in fragrances--even in Chanel scents. It's almost like the mandarin heaviness is used simply to mask the banality underneath. Not much there there.

With Allure Homme Sport, however, I think the inside joke is that the flanker tops the original, that Darth Vader defeats Luke (at least temporarily), and that the great unwashed remain so, and remain sexy. Isn't that what a good cologne is supposed to do for us? This one made me feel something over and above the original--sporty, virile, edgy. Not necessarily the greatest ever, but so cool. What a good men's fragrance should be.
12th June, 2015
This is a decent release from Chanel. For me, this fragrance works best during the warmer months but can be utilized as an all year scent. It is able to hold its composition during colder weather. Upon initial application, I can really smell the aldehydes. It's sort of this sharp lemon synthetic that stings my nostrils. However, after a few minutes the unpleasant aroma dissipates & what I'm left with is a fresh orange citrus with a creamy tonka backing it up. It is actually very enjoyable & the women in my social circles enjoy it quite a bit. This fragrance projects fairly well for the first 1.5 to 2 hours then settles down quite a bit. On my skin, it lingers for at least 6 hours. A wonderful scent to have in my arsenal, but for some reason I don't reach for it as much as my other fresh fragrances. Definitely worth a try in my opinion.
04th May, 2015 (last edited: 02nd August, 2015)
The elegant masterpiece that is Chanel Allure Homme Sport, is my most complimented fragrance and it smells magnificent!

Thank you, Chanel!
03rd May, 2015 (last edited: 05th May, 2015)
After sampling Allure Homme Sport several times in hot, humid weather, I am flat convinced that this is one of the truest "sport" fragrances on the market today. It has a light, creamy citrus that retains just enough sharpness in the spice to be refreshing. Great balance between simplicity, appeal and longevity without going over the top or failing weakly after an hour. The only other "sport" fragrance I would rate as high is Dior Homme Sport, which is altogether a different fragrance. AHS is a definite Thumbs Up in this class.
23rd March, 2015 (last edited: 11th August, 2015)
I realize this is a masculine release, and it's not a particularly feminine-smelling fragrance. On most people, that is. I've smelled this on men and found it perfectly pleasant, citrusy and fresh and clean. Good. I'd recommend it to any man looking for a fresh all-round fragrance that's not going to offend anyone.
But on my skin, this somehow turns into a pretty white musk/citrus floral. On me, it smells very feminine. And very good, so I like it. So, I'd also recommend it to any woman looking for a good fresh scent that doesn't smell like a fruit salad, if this does on your skin what it does on mine.
10th July, 2014 (last edited: 09th July, 2014)
The two main things I love about this fragrance are 1. It's Chanel 2. It's a sport scent. The actual scent itself is ok but can you name a sport scent that has set the world on fire? A nice addition to the collection.
06th May, 2014
As a dedicated Creed wearer (Baie de Geneivre and Original Vetiver) my standards are high. Recently on a sampling spree I bought samplers of the highest recommended frags in the industry and found them all but several to be unacceptable. As for all those dime-a-dozen fresh frags, I ditched them all after chastising myself for being so gullible to believe the reviewers who themselves must have been victims to sheer marketing hype. I'm sorry, but those fresh frags ALL smell the same (loud and cheap) to my nose which is, incidentally, a Creed-born hardcore nose. And then, middle-spree, there arrived a small discreet package in the mail, the inside of which contained a small sampler of Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

I promptly sprayed more than I intended to (2 sprays) on my arm and thought "shower time 'cause this is surely headache en route".. but something crazy happened. Instead of a blast of loudness that wouldn't go away, that cologne fell in love with my skin, sank deep beneath the surface and quickly became the me I was seeking. Minimal alcohol content, maximum soul - discreet, controlled but oozing inner beauty and ultimate craftsmanship. THIS was the long-elusive scent I had been subliminally searching for..at that point, I knew, the search was over. Notwithstanding, I still wear my Creeds but this is the scent that I truly love. It smells like the gates of heaven when all the rushing is over.
25th January, 2014
i was in the market for a signature scent i wanted a fresh aqueduct scent because they are very versatile. i went to my local cologne/perfume store and gave almost everything they had a shot allure homme sport stuck out the most out of many very great fragrances. but this isnt just another fresh aqueduct it has a smooth creaminess about it almost like lemon margarine pie but still has that signature fresh aqueduct lemon scent.....very nicely done.
23rd January, 2014
Well about 2 years back I tried the original Allure and loved it but honestly (maybe this is just how it comes off on my skin or doesnt match my personality) it smelled good but was a little too spicy and mature for me. So soon after I saw youtube reviews on the sport version and everyone said it was like a more youthful, fresh version of Allure so I decided to try it and to my surprise the reviews were dead on.

This scent is just a beautiful blend of fresh,sexy,oranges up top and then when it dries down its more of a creamy, sexy scent with the orange smell still lingering in the background. My GF loves this stuff and is by far 1 of her favorite scents. Although this scent alone isnt my favorite id have to say this is overall my best fragrance based on how good it smells,compliments,longevity and sillage!!!
29th December, 2013
Good all year round scent

When I first bought it, I needed a good summer scent. But as summer ended, I realized that it was one of the few scents that I could wear all year round because the top is great for warmer weather, but the middle and base notes work well too for the cooler months :)

Also, it is a great compliment getter and won't offend the majority of people.

Pros: Sillage, longevity, versatile, compliment getter
Cons:

11th September, 2013

notBAD

Don't have a problem with this one. I can see why the general pop would enjoy it, it's got a nice citrus + sweet + this nutty kind of smell that is not offensive at all. It slightly reminds me of Bleu de Chanel w/o the woody and spicy and more sweet + nutty. Cool fragrance to have in your collection~

Pros: Versatile
Cons: Nada

24th June, 2013
Great

I've been a long-time fan of the original Allure and wish I'd tried Allure Sport earlier.  Allure seems like an unlikely scent to try to make into a sporty energetic flanker but Mr. Polge pulled it off.  On application there is a strong fresh citrus presence.  A lot of sporty aquatic-types come off as harsh and unpleasant on my skin but this one does not.  The citrus top slowly fades away but never completely disappears and the base is true to the original Allure.  Medium projection, good longevity.  Very nice.

17th May, 2013
Allure Homme Sport is my favorite Chanel fragrance and one of my all-time top picks in any category! It provides a glorious blend of delicious citrus, wood & pepper that keeps its presence throughout while drying down with some tonka-vanilla-musk creaminess to boot.

Do not be fooled by the "Sport" in the name, this is a classy, high-quality EDT!
With 3 sprays: Longevity is SUPERB at 8-10 hours. Projection is better than great for the first 3-4 hours and even at 8 hours, I have received compliments long after I thought I was merely in "skins-sent" mode!

In my opinion, this is a year-round, any time of day or night fragrance that is a perfect "signature-scent" for nearly any age and you can always trust that it will perform well for any occasion. I am extremely confident that I will always own a bottle (or two) of Allure Homme Sport and highly recommend it to anyone even remotely considering it!
It is a must-buy and an absolute legend! (10 out of 10)
21st February, 2013
I quite like this orange avainillada creamy with a hint of wood! Currently not think the buy back, but when it was released enjoyed it. In my skin had a good performance. Despite having the word sport engraved on the bottle, does not make her cologne for after a workout, is much more versatile. Who likes to smell you, especially the girls.
22nd December, 2012
I've had Allure Edition Blanche in the past and I really liked it. I love this one too. The citrus is not as pronounced or as creamy on this one, but the fragrance is more well-balanced, the woods and musk on this one bringing in a little more "roundness" and making the whole concoction much more safer for the more sensible noses (AEB's basenotes could become a bit cloying depending on people and/or weather conditions)

All in all, I love them both.
18th December, 2012
It's between this and Dior Homme Sport for best sport fragrance on the market. This is one is very pleasant. Not the best longevity and projection but spraying on the shirt it's noticeable for a while. Summer exclusive, maybe spring if very hot.
08th December, 2012
Let me first start off by saying, I don't know what is wrong with the people saying this cologne is no good, or just OK. I have been buying fragrances for years, and I currently own at least 50 of them. This is BY FAR one of the best ever made!! Do yourself a favor and don't listen to those saying otherwise... They have terrible taste apparently! GIRLS go nuts over this stuff. It is one of the most pleasant smelling colognes I have ever come across! Synthetic? No it's not... And really, who cares if it is... This gets the job done! This embodies so many scents in the one fragrance - It is very fresh and clean and also has a little spice, woods, citrus, etc. Just buy it! TRUST ME!
01st December, 2012
I'll agree with some people that this scent is a bit synthetic and is not quite refined. However, despite that I find it pleasant. There is thin line between liking this scent and finding it nauseating. The line is thinner with AHS au extreme which I also like. And then it hits me, like all the rest - Versace Pour Homme. Now, Versace Pour Homme in my humble opinion does much better job than AHS and AHSauE. Why? In Versace PH they've cut the sweetness and left all the thickness but much more fresh. Yes, AHS is older indeed but Versace PH is better - yeah, throw rocks at me, I'm a great heathen. In the case of AHSauE the connection with Versace PH is even bigger but the sweetness in AHSauE is a bit more refined but also a bit stronger than the original AHS. I'm rating AHS thumb up on account it came out before Versace PH and was a good example for Versace PH which is thus more polished. I couldn't make this review without mentioning Versace PH and Allure Homme Sport au Extreme.
22nd November, 2012
Imagine taking Allure, toning it down some, adding some lemony aquatic notes.....Boom...Allure Homme Sport. Nice longevity and sillage. The creamy, lemony smell of the fragrance seems to be a big crowd pleaser. Not generic at all. Don't know where some of these reviewers are getting that.
27th September, 2012
I adore this scent. i think it's simplicity has an elegance of it's own. it is highly versatile. it is authoritative and commanding yet calm nd non offensive. I have issues with Projection and Longevity as it is so unbalanced and spotty. i don't find it to be a "Generic Sport Scent" no. Try "Armarni Code Sport" for that one. it is sophisticated and street wise and is a absolute main stay in my collection. Perfect for going out to a fancy restaurant in the summer!!
04th August, 2012
This is a classic, daytime Spring/Summer scent.

It's sweet and citrusy on the top. I don't get aquatic (like in the pyramid) at all. Very orange/mandarin oil scent heavy.

The drydown is heavy on cedar and the orange notes persist. There are earthy notes, too. The musky, woody smells make this very, very creamy. Think of drinking an Orange Julius (the creamy, cool drink from the mall) while sitting on a cedar bench on a cool day at your local park (near the trees!).

It's a nice scent. Very useful for work and could be a signature scent during the warmer months. I'd not rock it at night.
01st May, 2012
This is just what it says it is...a sporty flagrance. So great to put on after you been to the gym and just worked out. Nothing more. And in this aspect it does its job. It is fresh, you can even get some compliments with it. But dont expect anything else then that..
07th April, 2012
Allure Homme Sport is a very pleasant scent. It is strong enough, but far from being offensive. It smells a little bit sweet and refreshing at the same time, very pleasing smell !:) I love to smell myself when I have it on. Certain thumbs up!
18th March, 2012 (last edited: 07th April, 2012)
Chanel - Allure Homme Sport ... I dare say it is one of best, overall, summer fragrances ... a fantastic journey from its sharp, orange, citrus opening, through its imaginative, peppery, neroli and cedar heart, thence morphing into its exquisite, creamy and sexy, white musk and vetiver base ...
04th November, 2011
A hot weather scent that has great longevity. Orange, Vetiver stand out the most to me. I've gotten some complements on this. It is tasteful and can be worn anytime to any occasion. I never thought a "sport" scent would smell classy but it does!

Overall 8/10

If I ran out of this juice, I would buy it again.
19th October, 2011
This fragrance is versatile! I prefer wearing this one through warmer months of the year but you can definitely get away with wearing this one pretty much whenever you feel like.

One thing I love to do with this one is mix it with Armani Attitude for night time wear. It's ridiculous! In a good way, of course. ;)
25th August, 2011
Another top in my collection. This fragrance is just perfect for me. Smells so different as the usually summer fragrances we have out there.

Starts out with a citrus chord guaranteed by an orange note that through time fades out giving space to a sweet chord where tonka bean and vanilla takes place. Just gorgeous.

It stays on my skin for about 6 hours and projects for about 2~3 hours.

I love this stuff, just love it!
21st August, 2011