Positive Reviews of Treselle by Avon

Find out more about Treselle by Avon in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Alexey's avatar

Germany Germany

ever since Avon brought it on the market, I have loved Treselle. It's floral elegant notes take you on a journey into far away lands... it's great.

27 March, 2013

naomi13angel's avatar

I wore this on my wedding day, we go married in a tropical garden in St Lucia and stayed for 2 weeks in a 5 star hotel on the island for our honeymoon and I wore it every day ! I chose it to be my wedding perfume so that whenever I sprayed it on I would be transported back to the happiest day of my life.....................2 months later we were seperated (bitterly) and 2 years on we are divorced and cant even bear to live in the same country as one another , yet I still LOVE treselle its gorgeous and sexy and it makes me smile. I think that says a lot for this fragrance, it will never remind me of the day I made a huge mistake, instead it reminds me of an amazing fragrance !

15 July, 2010

w3pearl's avatar

it's like a lighter and less good, bit more flowery version of the fresh laundry-aquatic (wich I like a lot)-Lanvin Oxygene.

actually, I'm quite sure that treselle is inspired by Oxygene. They're strikingly similar.

with all that being said... Treselle is still a nice scent.

10th February, 2010

taliaseki's avatar

Turkey Turkey

Treselle is a flower scent that even people who do not like flower scents apreciate. It does not resemble to any popular florals i know. It is a bit extraordinary without any lily, peony and freesia. Flowery note is mainly on jonquil or daffodil like flower ( should be White Tuberanthia Flower) and lotus which gives the scent modest and nice character. It is not the best quality but have medium longelivity and it is understandable for me as in my country its price is one forth or fifth of estee lauders.

30th July, 2008

Smileica's avatar

Serbia Serbia

I'm not good in describing perfumes, but in one word - sexy. Very sexy... And even if there's no linden listed in fragrance note, I can feel it and it's wonderful

09 July, 2008