Reviews

Negative Reviews of Hummer by Hummer

I thought Joel_Cairo’s review was quite clever. I didn’t realize until I tested Hummer myself that the review is also truthful, accurate, and appropriate. Hummer doesn’t seem to know where it’s going. It can’t tell the difference between its base and its heart. It’s just a collection of a few unrelated fresh, synthetic accords. Bummer.

Originally submitted August 2006
09th December, 2010
eau de fart spray in my opinion. Sensory overload. Not even half good
30th September, 2009
A bulky lavender top note that fails to drive over the sleeker, more efficient scents.
17th June, 2008
Bummer ~ for sure! After reading the listed notes and sampling the actual scent this is nothing more than a disappointment. The pyramid sounds so inviting, yet it simply falls flat. I don't enjoy this one at all.
25th July, 2007
should have been called bummer
06th October, 2005
Crude and syrupy. I received a sample of this along with a sample of Aramis Life. What a difference between the two. Where Life is complex and settles with some subtlety, Hummer is cheap after shave at best. You will likely feel the urge to shower all over again after dabbing on a bit of this. If the purpose of a scent is to project your dominant qualities, then if you are going to wear this the word "unctuous" may describe what you are projecting.
Simply horrible!