Positive Reviews of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Fraicheur by Lolita Lempicka

Find out more about Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Fraicheur by Lolita Lempicka in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Giorgio's avatar

Uruguay Uruguay

A very comfortable, discreet and exquisite fragrance. Vaguely similar to the original, not strident, never cloying.
    Stays close to the skin but longevity is good in a relaxing way
    Nice choice for spring and summer.

15th October, 2012

madridbatabidd's avatar

Spain Spain

I don´t really like sweet aromas but this one has something is kind of sweet but subtle and very airy, i don´t know how to explain, it´s just superb. The anised water is very very light and is mixed with green light herbal notes and citrics,and last long forever and it has incredible reactions of the people surruound you, give yourself a favour and try it! :)

21st September, 2006

Sardu's avatar

I too like the original version better, but let's face it -- that stuff blows people away. I remember when I got a spray of the original on a card. I took it to the bar and gave it to the guy next to me to smell. He took a whiff, recolied, and asked me if I was trying to kill him. So that's why there's a need for this lighter version. It has just enough of what makes the original great, but you can wear it during the day without embarrasment; you can even wear it in summer. Watered-down Lempicka is regular strength when compared against most other colognes.

19th August, 2005