Reviews

Positive Reviews of Envy Me by Gucci

A Real Keeper

I concur with most of the reviews on this page; this is a sweet, light floral with musky basenotes that make it appropriate for most anyone who wants a feminine scent. A winner.

28th October, 2013
LOVE IT!=) Its one of those fragrances that is fresh,soft and so feminine,without being too sweet, fruity nor heavy like most other 'girly/feminine' perfumes are. It makes me feel like a sophisticated and classy young woman whenever I wear it.LOL.it stays for a considerate amount of time and is perfect for everyday casual/office wear.

Packaging is simple yet gorgeous, but I don't think its a smart idea to make a thick glass bottle with skyscraping high stature having such a narrow base. It can easily topple over with the slightest tilt, so ladies u do want to place it somewhere at the back of ur perfume counter for safety.

Overall this is a great perfume, one of the perfumes to top my list and though a tad expensive its pretty worth to buy or at least try. I give it a 9/10. ;)

10th July, 2011
The opening starts off with a note of
tangy pineapple drying off with juicy peach and mango with an top drying edges
of Pink Pepper and shy Peony. the drydown is made luscious with Deep Ruby Red Pomegrante and sweet Litchi supported by a powdery rose note the Green tea makes it fresh. there is a note of amber missing i do smell also an faint scent of musk but barely notices it. I love the Flacon design
it's like pink lace from a ladies Lingerie very cute and sexy or conjours
up a Pink bedroom covered with pink rose petals with the intoxicating aroma of pink roses caressing your senses
this perfume represents First Love Innocence and purity if you want a perfume to fit these qualities this is the one.
09th October, 2010

A crisp, clean, and fresh smelling perfume. It is a beautiful light scent that smells sooooo good. It is sexy and feminine but not sensual. Everytime I put it on, it reminds me of soft gentle breeze - What's not to like about this fragrance? It's flowery, slightly spicy, and fruity all rolled into one. Gucci Envy Me has an interesting, but sweet smell. The only down fall is that it does not last as long as I would like, I have to re-apply several times during the day. I wish it lasted longer because I love the way this fragrance smells.
20th February, 2009
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...... i like this fragrance so much ...it turns me ON ..... my wife usually wear it when she wants to get my ultimate attension ....
03rd August, 2008
very nice floral gourmand - I got it as a present, although, I would have not purchased it myself (I found it too happy for my taste - I prefer oriental florals). I would still give it thumbs up, because, although does not suit me, I can smell the quality it.
25th July, 2008
Tony T Show all reviews
i bought this for my now ex 3 years ago and still remember the smell. very calming and floral with a kick due to the pink pepper. very chic.
15th July, 2008
Love this one. Got it confused with "Envy" intially. This is the one I was wanting and liking. Fresh, clean crisp, yet warm. Perfect for everyday.
26th December, 2007
This is one of the smells that I like to wear when I can't decide what to wear... . Especially on a summerday when I want to feel fresh and clean all day long. I always need one of these scens in my wardrobe
31st May, 2007
Tink Show all reviews
Envy Me, is another fragrance I was not fond of at first. IT smelled like an older women. But after my store pulled Envy Me II i decided to give it another chance, and actually adored it. I love wearing this fragrance when I feel in a "mature" mood.
20th February, 2007
I really like this fragrance. It is a good everyday fragrance, although it seems to fade.
23rd October, 2006