Negative Reviews of Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton

I received this perfume as a gift, and I must say I'm not a fan. It's a rather odd fruity fragrance in that it isn't citrusy or sour, yet it isn't sweet either. It's more of a tart-like floral.

I have tried to like this scent, but I have concluded that I just don't like this perfume at all. In some ways it reminds me of halved peaches that you buy in the cans. Not something that I aspire to smelling like.

The lasting power is quite good and the scent is rather refreshing and clean smelling, so perhaps it will appeal to some. If I had to recommend this perfume, I would suggest it to teens seeming that it is inexpensive and fruity.

26th April, 2011
Paris Hilton's subtle mix of fruit, flowers, and musk is intriguing, but ultimately it's a light, unobtrusive scent that's goes down like milk. Not a memorable fragrance. Not a scent that you crave. Not a perfume warranted for any occasion more momentous than a doctor's appointment.

And certainly not a perfume that a mega-rich heiress would wear, because lurking underneath that peachy freesia odor is the stinking smell of cheapness. Yes, Paris Hilton perfume smells cheaper than the complimentary shampoo at a Motel 6. It faded fast, too.

27th May, 2009
Cheap hairspray. No, really. Not even Elnette. And no progression.
29th November, 2008

Jen81 Show all reviews
I got a chance to get a whiff of this a couple of years ago, and I wasn't overly impressed with the scent. It was pretty much like every other cheap fruity floral that I had been sniffing at the time.

This is something that I would not suit anyone my age or older, but I think it could work on someone younger - being that it's the kind of scent that is geared toward that market.

I have to agree with Lavenderose that all this fragrance basically is, in essence, is a marketing ploy to get more money for spoiled young rich girl to glean MORE money off of her minions.

Sad, truly sad.
15th January, 2008
rickie Show all reviews
FROZEN APPLE? what is that?? I agree with lavenderose.
I searched frags with Tuberose because I wanted to see which ones pop up. I have already reviewed Fracas, which I use to wear in the early 70's. What has happened to Fracas????? Burning rubber is what I smell. Well, back to Paris, Brittany, etc. I guess the exception would be David Beckham, that smelled pretty good, but I haven't worn it, so I dont know.
11th January, 2008
Parma Show all reviews
From the classics like Apres L'Ondee, Jicky,Chanel No5, and the powerhouses such as Guerlain and Givenchy, to the superstars like Opium and Obsession and Poison--to Paris Hilton and Britney's "Curious"? Lord help us. Add perfume to the list of items which have been dumbed-down and infantized.
02nd March, 2007
I tried this perfume and it was UNREMARKABLE. I think that we should all stop giving any money or precious attention to Miss Hilton. What a waste of time for an individual utterly lacking in any discernable talent but has heaps of moolah to hire marketing personnel. I find celebrity fragrance PATHETIC!
25th October, 2006
Paris Hilton gave me a rash.

The perfume that is...ahahahahaha... no really, it never happened to me before, an allergic reaction. Anyway, that's alright though because this fragrance was NOT to my taste, cloyingly sweet and too musky.
18th February, 2006
This smells a little like Kenneth Cole Reaction, only its a lot more fruitier, strong and totally unprofessional. Should be worn by kids or used as Air Freshner, because it smells just like that.
02nd February, 2006 has like a terriable old lade smell. The bottle is also not that attractive!
09th January, 2006