Positive Reviews of Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton

Find out more about Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

jayjupes's avatar
    jayjupes

doing a dog rescue hand off from brooklyn to upstate, a 5 week old husky pup had just pissed and crapped all over my small, carpeted apartment.
    enter the shepherd rescue woman...
    i cannot describe the way she smelled except to say what i said to her
    "you smell like you just took 9 million showers"
    she reluctantly told me what it was and that her mother had bought it for her.

it's not something i could wear.
    but "clean" does not begin to describe it.
    for this pin straight blonde with perfect clothes and husband and daughter and car -- this is the smell she should always lilt along in.

15 December, 2009

ginagina's avatar
    ginagina

I like the Paris Hilton scent. I wasn't too interested because of the name, but a friend let me try it and I was hooked. Playful, fruity and clean. Not the lingering scent you desire for a romantic date. But great for a day out with friends or family. I wear it to work and no one notices it. But I like it just the same. I usually wear Cool Water, this is fruitier and has charm.

28 January, 2009

michellefox's avatar
    michellefox

This frag really works for me, one of my regulars, and almost cheaper than petrol these days. Cold fruit to begin, yeah, i get a kind of watermelon note that warms and combines beautifully with the complex base of not quite amber but something else, which is almost how it stays till it fades away (in a very long time). Not too sweet or overpowering on me at all, i like.

03 August, 2008

TRKRAL's avatar
    TRKRAL

Okay how about a review on this one from a guy for a change. I will admit the with the name Paris Hilton, I was already looking down my nose at this one. I am a cologne snob. But when I smelt this on my girlfriend OH MY! I could not get enough of it. The Tuberose scent when combined with Jasmine (aphrodisiac in aroma therapy), some sandalwood and some fruit flavors - Oh My!

Also as far as being an age based scent, SO FAR from the truth. As long as you are still interested in men, it is appropriate. To describe the scent the Jasmine and Tuberose draw you in, but then the various other scents keep one after another reeling your attention in (apple, peach, sandlewood, and oakmoss...). - intoxicating.

Its not an elegant scent, but playful attractive, and as noted above surprisingly developing complex. Maybe it won't work at the lady's bridge game or for an overly formal and stuffy evening. But if want you man to pay attention or if you wrecked the car or spent too much today, this one will do the trick.

12 July, 2008

KellieBell's avatar
    KellieBell

This is the most fun to wear fragrance i've ever owned. It's very fresh, fruity, and sweet. I personally can't identify the frozen apple exactly, but it IS fruity. A little too much for day, but I love to wear this fragrance out at night, and it does last ALL night. No surprise, it works with my chemistry when i'm out dancing. It doesn't change much as it wears on (but what were you expecting from a Parlux frag?) But, it does smell more quality than one would expect.

EVERY time I wear it, tons of people (men and women, but usually more men) compliment me on it and beg to know what it is. Usually, I hate it when people ask to know my signature scent, and am reluctant to tell them... However, with this one, I always eventually tell. The expression on someone's face when I tell them "it's Paris Hilton" is priceless. So it's well worth it now that you can find it on every bargain bin.

This is what a young evening fragrance should be: playful, makes a statement, great conversation starter, sexy. I do appreciate the classics like Chanel No. 5 and Shalimar, but they are better for getting attention from old men. (which is fun sometimes too...)

It's a great fragrance to have fun with, and take a break from taking yourself too seriously.

26 June, 2007

tmgp24's avatar
    tmgp24

good for young girls..kinda smells like j'adore but not as rich.

18 February, 2007

jillsy's avatar
    jillsy

love it :D very summery and sweet

10th December, 2006

thisbekevinn's avatar
    thisbekevinn

I have to say this is the BEST girls perfume hands down.

Very sexy, flirty, and fruity. All my girlfriends ADORE this and beg me to buy this for their birthday (I've bought about 5 bottles as gifts)

Lasts a VERY long time and also has phermones which attracts guys

23 October, 2006

teacuplove's avatar
    teacuplove

I agree with the reviews saying this isn't a memorable scent, that said, I do like Paris' fragrance. It's has a "nice shampoo" kind of smell to it which makes it easy to wear because it doesn't smell obviously perfume-y. This is something I'd wear if I knew I knew I was going to be around people who didn't like perfume/sensitive to perfume.

11th September, 2006

snikersprincess's avatar
    snikersprincess

I only bought this because I was experimenting with pheremones. I was pleasantly suprised. I dident think it would be as nice as it was. More fruity than I usually like. Very light, so you could probably layer it easily. And, actually- I thought the staying power was great! It was still fresh after 5 hours. And in the morning my clothes still had the scent. If you like Victoria Secret perfumes than you'll like this, I garentee. It smells alot like VS stuff.---- I dont know if the pheramones did much, but I did get some nice complaments over the course of the night.

25 March, 2006

CASunshine's avatar
    CASunshine

Young, pretty floral. Just enough other notes to balance. I'm not a Paris Hilton fan but I was impressed with this perfume. Mixes very well with my chemistry. I may just purchase a bottle and quit spraying the tester every time I go to Ulta!

20th January, 2006

wench05's avatar
    wench05

i got this of a friend as a present and i never like anything to do with Paris Hilton but i actually like this fragrance very subtle smell but very pretty and summery as well she did something right LOL

11th October, 2005

Chinky's avatar
    Chinky

Very sweet smelling fragrance. It reminds me of candy and bubble gum. Great for the young crowd or a casual summer day.

11th October, 2005

firexice79's avatar
    firexice79

I was leery of anything with Paris Hilton's name on it. I just thought it would be too strong and really flowery. It's not. It actually smells really good and its not real flowery.

30th August, 2005

Allison_R.'s avatar
    Allison_R.

This is actually a very nice fragrance. It has a chilly pear essence, and it really lasts. There are similar scents to this one, but it is one worth trying.

18 August, 2005