Reviews

Negative Reviews of Purple Water by Asprey

On initial application, Purple Water smells exactly like the lemon-scented washing powder I use in the laundry. After a couple of hours, the scent is a powerful musk that overwhelms everything else. I can't smell any ginger or basil notes at all. It scores well for longevity, but that's actually a drawback in this case.
07th January, 2013
What the heck am I missing here??

I get nothing except a weak lemonade top and a light woody drydown, all of which is totally gone in less than 10 minutes.

This is a quality upper-class cologne? I don't think so...

I must have been duped into buying a knock off or something, because what's in the bottle I have, isn't worth 2 cernts.

Lackluster and boring sum it up.

17th August, 2012
Cheap synthetic citrus/floral/musk/musk/musk.
25th September, 2010

I would wear this if I lived in England and had no idea what fragrance to wear to Sunday church service.
29th November, 2009
vcw Show all reviews
Pledge (but to me in the bad way), plus citronella candle, and 8% DEET thrown in. Will pass on this one.
29th January, 2009
I got a small sprayer of this juice and whoa..smells like another cheap drugstore citrus frag to my nose, rather bland and one-dimensional, in fact, it reminds me of one of those citrus air refreshers or washing up liquids. After about 10-15 minutes the orange starts to appear but the lemon is still too dominant. def. lacks originality imo.
05th October, 2006