Negative Reviews of Ananas Fizz by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Find out more about Ananas Fizz by L'Artisan Parfumeur in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

fuzzybutt59's avatar

yuk! i was hoping this would be similar to jean patou vacances or montana oh lala,both predominant pineapple frags. this dissapoints in every way.very synthetic and cheap smelling.reminds me of zoflora disinfectant.

13 March, 2009

SirSlarty's avatar

No, sorry. As much as I like pineapples, this is not tart or sweet enough to be fruity. Becomes a faded wood too quickly to enjoy.

24 August, 2008

Light, sharp, sweet, fizzy, boozy—just a delightful fragrance. It is pineapple-y and light floral with a hint of cedar and vanilla. It reminds me of something that I can’t quite place (I’ve never soaked pineapple lifesavers in water so that couldn’t be it); it probably reminds me a can of pineapple juice because I can smell a little of the metallic tinge that I get when I open a can of pineapple juice. As pleasant as Ananas Fizz is, it stays too close to the skin and has too little longevity for me to take very seriously. If someone would give me a bottle of this I’d probably wear it once in a while, but I want to spend my hard earned money on something that delivers a little more substance.

15 October, 2006

Paul G's avatar

This scent makes me feel like I'm at an upscale restaurant and saw something that sounded like it should be good but ends up leaving me hungry and completely unsatisfied. It just doesn't work and has no lasting power at all. Soak some pinapple lifesavers in water and save yourself $100.

14 April, 2006