Reviews of Caline by Grès

Very pleasant and pretty floral, although I did not find it spectacular.I need spectacular!
25th July, 2008
Great fragrance for spring and warm weather. It is flowery, sweet but not sugary intoxicatingly sweet like many fruity punchy fragrances. Recommended for those young women seeking something different than tutti fruitys. To me is a combination of matureness and youngness (if that combination exists).
25th December, 2007
Tovah Show all reviews
Caline is a seriously underrated fragrance. I'm not sure if it was ever officially released in the US, and that's a shame. It can be hunted down on various discount websites, but it's not easy to find. In France, it has its own website, www.jesuiscaline.fr. Caline is a fruity-floral, which is my least favorite fragrance category, but I really like Caline. It's got a depth to it that reminds me of Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune. It doesn't smell a thing like Pamplelune, however, it's got the same sort of happy, grapefruity top, with a deeper, vanilla base that really appeals to me. Caline is a very, very pretty fragrance that's perfect for daywear: light, pretty, and classy.
08th December, 2006