Neutral Reviews of Cédre by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente

Find out more about Cédre by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

ChrisJPN's avatar

Japan Japan

Is it just me or is this basically Dune Pour Homme with absolutely no longevity? It smells better than Dune but it's so inoffensive, so light and bland that it just all seems so.... pointless. It's a pleasant scent but I can't imagine ever choosing to wear this and I regret even spending the $3 on the sample. I'll vote neutral because it isn't unwearable but it's just completely insignificant.

09 September, 2009

JaimeB's avatar

Spicy-woody cedar that is nice for casual wear. The top is classic, and the spice touches to the heart note are a very good complement to the main notes.

Sillage is very moderate, and longevity is about average. The only bad thing I can say about this is that it's too comfortable to really grab you. It loses some points in my book for that.

29 April, 2008

FatLabRats's avatar

Cédre is true to its name: cedar and light green with very slight powder. It isnt anything groundbreaking but pleasant nonetheless. I find this to be quite appropriate for anytime of day anytime of year but would probably use it during the day in warmer weather.

16 January, 2006