Positive Reviews of Cédre by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente

Find out more about Cédre by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

Slane's avatar
    Slane

A very nice skin scent people will think it is your natural scent. Complex? No not at all but why does a frag need to be complex?

05 March, 2010

's avatar

This is the best skin fragrance I have ever worn. It is not complex (an overused word) and I'm not one to wax on about such things. Cedre is simply a very well made frag that will have people thinking it is how you smell naturally.

14 October, 2009

Montecristo's avatar
    Montecristo

I love Cedre. It always has an underlying cedar note, but what really stands out is the sandlewood and amber base. Great combination. It reminds me a lot of Tam Dao. Woody-sweet scent that could be worn by any man or woman.

18 June, 2008

SirSlarty's avatar
    SirSlarty

Long lasting and not a sharp cedar like many others with cedar. It is smoothed out by a nice subtle sweetness great for all around wear.

08 June, 2008

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

I am a big fan of cedar, and this is middle of the road in my opinion. I just don't see a woman wearing cedar, it's not right. But with this frag you can def pull it off. Works best for post sex after shower trip to the store or cafe for some coffee and desserts on a late summer evening. it has a green that will keep you going though ever so gently into the night talking about nothing at all.

10th November, 2007

Quarry's avatar
    Quarry

Yes, sir! Not complex, but beauty needn't be. I've only sampled this on my hand, and I couldn't swear to its longevity. Elegant and easy-to-like lemony cedar.

16 June, 2007

DarkStar's avatar
    DarkStar

One of the first niché scents for me and after almost two years it is better than ever. Violet glow floats softly over exquisite wood. Very warm and opulent so save it for a cool day. Or evening.

29 September, 2005