Reviews

Positive Reviews of Cédre by 06130 Zéro Six Cent-Trente

This is the best skin fragrance I have ever worn. It is not complex (an overused word) and I'm not one to wax on about such things. Cedre is simply a very well made frag that will have people thinking it is how you smell naturally.
14th October, 2009
I love Cedre. It always has an underlying cedar note, but what really stands out is the sandlewood and amber base. Great combination. It reminds me a lot of Tam Dao. Woody-sweet scent that could be worn by any man or woman.
18th June, 2008
Long lasting and not a sharp cedar like many others with cedar. It is smoothed out by a nice subtle sweetness great for all around wear.
08th June, 2008
I am a big fan of cedar, and this is middle of the road in my opinion. I just don't see a woman wearing cedar, it's not right. But with this frag you can def pull it off. Works best for post sex after shower trip to the store or cafe for some coffee and desserts on a late summer evening. it has a green that will keep you going though ever so gently into the night talking about nothing at all.
10th November, 2007
Quarry Show all reviews
Yes, sir! Not complex, but beauty needn't be. I've only sampled this on my hand, and I couldn't swear to its longevity. Elegant and easy-to-like lemony cedar.
16th June, 2007
One of the first niché scents for me and after almost two years it is better than ever. Violet glow floats softly over exquisite wood. Very warm and opulent so save it for a cool day. Or evening.
29th September, 2005