Positive Reviews of Vanille Coco by Comptoir Sud Pacifique

The perfect vanilla coconut tropical fragrance

Sweet without being too sweet, warm, and perfect for the beach or any summer's day. If you're looking for the perfect vanilla coconut scent, this is it.

30th May, 2013
Topnotes are heavy on the coconut and does remind me of tanninglotion that will get you tanned really fast with scary models and a very oily appearance. After it fades away, and it does that quick enough for me, you are left with a creamy vanilla smell that reminded my boyfriend of a vanilla chup a chup lolly, not alltogether unpleasant. To me it smelled like a slighly fresh vanilla with, kinda like a creme brulee with a splash of coconut and lime. You know how some heavy desserts can make you feel heavy and very full, this fragrance is the opposite, it´s warm and still light so you can indulge yourself in it.
05th July, 2008
This is a great summer scent if you love the smell of coconut tanning oil. It's one of my staples.
16th March, 2006

Vanille Coco is soooo gorgeous!!! I had been looking out for a fragrance which utilised coconut (which I love the smell of) without smelling artificial, cloying or sugary and I am so glad I found this. On first spray, however, I did think it was too sweet but my opinion soon changed as it settled down to a warm, gentle blend of vanilla and coconut that stays true and wears close to my skin. I feel very comfortable wearing this fragrance, as if it's 'personality' resonates with my own somehow, but I would really hate anyone to know I was such a softy!!
14th March, 2006
The name says it all. It has distinct vanilla and coconut notes. It reminds me of a one of those exotic umbrella drinks you would sip while vacationing in the Bahamas. It has sillage gallore and lasts really long. Although it's a bit too feminine for me, I really like it and wish I could pull it off. This is what Creed's Virgin Island Water strives to be IMO.
27th December, 2005 (last edited: 05th June, 2008)