Ugh, this is disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. I bought this on a whim very cheaply in search of the scent of pine leaves but this is a plastic christmas tree if any kind of tree at all. It is more like pino clean detergent and even then, much much less appealing. At first it has a horrible toxic, plastic smell which dries down a bit but never goes away. Demeters Dirt (which I quite like) has a similar artificial note at first but that disappears quickly and leaves a somewhat natural smelling concoction. I can't even use this as a room spray (which is what I intended) nor even in the bathroom. It reminds me of a bathroom that hasn't been inadequately cleaned. I would give this bottle away, but I don't want to subject anyone else to it's disgustingness and I doubt anyone I know would like it so I'm just going to throw it away. Given the positive review above I'll give it the benefit of doubt and assume that the bottle I own is off, but I can't bring myself to give a neutral rating.