Negative Reviews of Joop! Jump by Joop!

Find out more about Joop! Jump by Joop! in the Basenotes Fragrance Directory

QWERTYOP's avatar

England England

The fragrance of every 17 year old chav across the land. Wont be buying this one again. Blind bought it foolishly because one of my close female friends insisted that women fawned over this one. And they probably do - if they're barely above legal age. Too sweet and synthetic.

19 December, 2010

ausamamira's avatar

Jordan Jordan

I dont like it at all .... it has an unlikable fiminine smell that i cant stand ..... not my style at all .....

15 June, 2009

Kaern's avatar

I don't get it and didn't like it at all. Indistinguishable from tons of other fragrances out there. Was also being pushed to purchase the 100ml bottle in an obviously none too subtle debrief about cost -- fake facial expressions thrown in -- the lot, so an unpleasant experience all round really. Don't think i will ever purchase any Joop products, not least because of their hilariously vile first fragrance for men.

13 October, 2008

QuietEarth's avatar

I brought this blind, but was nonetheless somewhat impressed by the smell initially. In the end though, I have decided that JOOP! Jump is not for me. Sure, it's different, but I end up with an annoying tickle at the back of my throat and a coughing fit from the very flowery finish. Don't waste your money. A dry, cough-inducing flowery cloud hanging around me is not what I look for in a masculine fragrance.

23 April, 2006